Introduction for me Watch

Jennxoxo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I just figured out how to join and now am becoming a member, glad to be here! I'm glad to be here finally, heading to publish considering that I've been reading a long time.

I've been concerned for a while and have uncovered this area to have a great deal improved information, so it makes sense to eventually become an active member!

BTW where is the option to make myself have a cool title like some people here have? I always am by my phone but not by my computer, so it would be very helpful for me. Amazing how even a trainer needs so many electronics now!
int_applicant
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Jennxoxo)
I just figured out how to join and now am becoming a member, glad to be here! I'm glad to be here finally, heading to publish considering that I've been reading a long time.

I've been concerned for a while and have uncovered this area to have a great deal improved information, so it makes sense to eventually become an active member!

BTW where is the option to make myself have a cool title like some people here have? I always am by my phone but not by my computer, so it would be very helpful for me. Amazing how even a trainer needs so many electronics now!
what???/!!!!????!!! I am confused...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (211)
39.66%
No - but I will (35)
6.58%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.77%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (250)
46.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise