University of Ulster Coleraine Campus Nightlife Watch

callum1992
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi,
Whats the nightlife like around Coleraine Campus, good/bad?

Also,I'm from England, although I am quite Republican on the whole Northern Ireland subject

Any help appreciated
moomin-matt
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i wondered quite the same
Poke
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Depends what you're looking for really. The Uni is really close to Portrush and Portstewart and a lot of students actually live there rather than Coleraine. Portrush has plenty of bars/pubs and Kelly's nightclub [a pretty good place with 4/5 different parts playing different types of music, 2 restaurants. Wendesday nights are student nights and i think most of them are all-access allowing you to move freely between all the parts], there's also Trax in Portrush.
Portstewart has the nightclub Havana which is pretty good, there's also Club Aura and the Anchor Bar.
jojojo
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by callum1992)
Hi,
Whats the nightlife like around Coleraine Campus, good/bad?

Also,I'm from England, although I am quite Republican on the whole Northern Ireland subject

Any help appreciated
Hi I'm going to Coleraine in September, I'm from Belfast and actually don't know what the night life is like either haha so thanks for starting this!
jjG2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
looing to go to same place... here its supposed to be good... need a good night life for uni :P
jojojo
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by jjG2)
looing to go to same place... here its supposed to be good... need a good night life for uni :P
What are you going to study?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
38.82%
No - but I will (46)
6.76%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.5%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (319)
46.91%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed