facebook push notifications on iphone 4. HELP!! Watch

podsticles
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi there,
I let my friend log into her facebook on my iphone 4 and ever since I've been getting push notifications anytime someone comments on HER wall after she comments on a friends page. Throughout the day I literally get about 20 notifications and have tried everything to stop them. I have deleted her as a friend on facebook and I still get them! I've uninstalled facebook and re-installed it and still I get them. It's driving me mad. I don't want to delete facebook because I need it to receive messages throughout the day.
Has anyone had the same problem or can help me with this I would be very grateful.
Podsticles
fretter778
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Stupid question I know, but have you checked she's actually logged out in the app?
st_23
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by podsticles)
Hi there,
I let my friend log into her facebook on my iphone 4 and ever since I've been getting push notifications anytime someone comments on HER wall after she comments on a friends page. Throughout the day I literally get about 20 notifications and have tried everything to stop them. I have deleted her as a friend on facebook and I still get them! I've uninstalled facebook and re-installed it and still I get them. It's driving me mad. I don't want to delete facebook because I need it to receive messages throughout the day.
Has anyone had the same problem or can help me with this I would be very grateful.
Podsticles
you deleted her lol, what made you think that would work? And is she still logged into your facebook?
didgeridoo12uk
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
surely if you're signed in on the facebook app it'll only send you push notifications for you. so make sure she's logged out and you're logged in. (but facebook rape her first)

also re-add her as a friend, that was never going to do anything.

and if it still happens when you're logged in then i guess you could just disable push notifications in settings for facebook. but that's really not the ideal solution
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (314)
37.74%
No - but I will (64)
7.69%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.45%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (392)
47.12%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed