European City Break Watch

Tabers
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
So me and my friends are thinking that rather than going to a big party place on holiday we would spend a weekend or a couple of days in a European city. Where is good to go? We are looking to spend less than £200 which we know we can do as we have been looking. At the minute we have Berlin or Amsterdam in mind but what are these like and are there any other places you recommend?
Donosti
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Out of the two you have in mind, I think you'll enjoy Berlin the most. It's surprisingly cheap for a capital city - as opposed to Amsterdam, which I found quite expensive -, it is definitely a big party place, and has also loads of interesting things to see
Jmzie-Coupe
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
£200? That is not a lot, are you planning on staying in hostels? Are you flying? Flights will eat a chunk of your budget if the £200 is for spending money aswell.

Milan is good, also try Copenhagen.
rockrunride
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Going to Munich in a fortnight, can't wait to get stuck into some good food and beer.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (553)
37.82%
No - but I will (115)
7.87%
No - I don't want to (103)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise