What does all this mean????? Is he attracted to me/trying to get my attention or not? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Theres a guy at my halls that is a friend of the people I live with. I have spoken to him when I was out in town ages ago. Since then, I went with my flat mates over to his flat because their friends live there too. When I walked in the room everyone was sitting around and he was going I'd like to introduce you to Amy, this is Amy (even though I've spoken to him like once before lol) Another instance was when I was on the bus from my halls into town on a night out. He was also on the bus and when he walked past me to get off he kind of stroked his hand along the side of my face Another time when I was upset about a guy and had posted on Facebook 'why does everything have to be so rubbish at the moment' he liked this.. I thought he was liking the fact I was upset so I deleted him off my friends, he then re added me and
then messaged me saying are you ok? and that he was feeling the same. He said I am going to bed now and going to watch a film, hope you feel better soon.

Last night some of my flat mates were upstairs in the flat above me getting ready to go out. Someone begun ringing the door bell to my own flat, they wouldn't stop so I went downstairs to see who it was and it was this guy. I opened the door and he was like are you ok?? I rung the doorbell here because upstairs doorbell doesn't work. He said to me are you coming out with us tonight? When I said no he was just like oh really how come?? I don't know if I am reading way way too much into this.. but its just I don't know him and all these give me the impression he would like to approach me again if he had the chance?! Or is he trying to get my attention?
Adala
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
go for it
darkred
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Stroking your face? Wtf.

Yeahhh I think he's interested in you.
Sweet_Heart
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I think it sounds like he is just being friendly tbh. But that doesn't mean that you shouldn't try and move it up a level - he sounds like a nice guy to me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (215)
39.23%
No - but I will (38)
6.93%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.57%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (259)
47.26%

Watched Threads