Sports Bra (recommend me a good one!) Watch

Miss_Scarlet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I usually use Triumph Triaction extreme sports bra (the white one with red and black on it). I find it very good, though the sizes do seem to run a bit large. Mine is a bit bust now though. So need a new sports bra.

I want something very supportive. I'm a size 10-12 with quite big boobs (DD) and I don't want to drop bra sizes during exercise, or bounce too much etc!
I want a sports bra that holds them pretty much in place and stops them moving much when exercising on crosstrainer, or jogging.

If no one has any better suggestions, I may just go for the triumph one again but in a smaller size. Anyone know any better ones?

Thank you for any suggestions- especially if they are ones you tried and tested yourself!
kristin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Shock absorber does amazing sports bras that really hold everything in place! They're relatively expensive though (£30 roughly, at least for the two I've got), but worth every penny.
sleekchic
Badges: 2
Report 8 years ago
I got mine from M&S because I couldn't afford the shoch absorber bras at the time so it might be worth having a look at both places.
groovyhaz
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
M&S are good, but I find that if you buy your real size they come up a tad unsupportive - so maybe go down a cup size? I'm a 36G but wear a 36E M&S sports bra, and everything is secure and in place when I run/jog/row etc.
Alexandra1234567
Report 8 years ago
I'll again throw it in for Shock Absorber, I've got pretty large melons (34G) so I definitely didn't want jiggly hell while exercising, and you can sometimes get them for cheaper on ASOS, and they are really really good.
Terpsikhore
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Sportjock are really good. Getting into and out of them is a bit awkward because they don't have clasps (they're like crop-tops, you just pull 'em on over your head) and they're not the prettiest things in the world, but they flatten you down so much!

They're not cheap, but they're the only bras I've found that I feel even halfway comfortable in.
groovyhaz
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Try brastop.com - they often have Shock Absorber bras at £10 off or half price, so it's worth a look.
No Future
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Miss_Scarlet)
I usually use Triumph Triaction extreme sports bra (the white one with red and black on it). I find it very good, though the sizes do seem to run a bit large. Mine is a bit bust now though. So need a new sports bra.

I want something very supportive. I'm a size 10-12 with quite big boobs (DD) and I don't want to drop bra sizes during exercise, or bounce too much etc!
I want a sports bra that holds them pretty much in place and stops them moving much when exercising on crosstrainer, or jogging.

If no one has any better suggestions, I may just go for the triumph one again but in a smaller size. Anyone know any better ones?

Thank you for any suggestions- especially if they are ones you tried and tested yourself!
Shock Absorber is awesome.

ASOS, House of Fraser or Ebay..
aarora
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
M&S have a good range of sports bras
Blink.
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Another Shock Absorber vote here.
penguin-
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Alexandra1234567)
I'll again throw it in for Shock Absorber, I've got pretty large melons (34G) so I definitely didn't want jiggly hell while exercising, and you can sometimes get them for cheaper on ASOS, and they are really really good.
Looking to buy one of these online, how well do they fit? Did you buy your correct size or smaller/bigger?
crazycake93
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
None
rofflewaffle
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The Nike high-impact ones are good.
Fat-Love
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
is that the sound of fapping I hear?
Alexandra1234567
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by penguin-)
Looking to buy one of these online, how well do they fit? Did you buy your correct size or smaller/bigger?
I bought my correct size, and it fits perfectly! I got it from ASOS.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (356)
37.59%
No - but I will (74)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (66)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (451)
47.62%

Watched Threads