Wow, WTF?? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
okay, so asked my girlfriend if she wanted to hang out on Wednessday night, cause she is normally free then, she said she was busy...I asked why, guess what she said?

her EX is taking out for dinner, the same EX who cheated on her with her best friend and who she just happened to see before me on valentines day and to still be good friends with and who gave her a rose on valentines day.

seriously, **** my life, I love her but its pretty obvious there is something going on here, I feel so pathetic right now, the way she told me was so ****ing casual as well, like I should find it perefectly ****ing normal for my girlfriend to go for dinner with her EX!

what the ****, I feel like someone just ripped my heart out of my chest and ate it in front of me whilst watching me ****ing die.
CapnHooch
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You scare me slightly.
ritchie888
Badges: 14
Report 8 years ago
Oh no she di'ent!
lazy smurf
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Talk to her about it, say you think its a bit weird. Its good to talk.
haz864
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
What she did was very awkward.... Very suspicious..... I suggest you try talking to her, and tell her how you feel!
Good luck!
Fandabidoze!
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
When she returns home after the dinner, make sure she finds you in bed with her best friend (having sex at this moment is optional, she'll probably be pissed off either way).
Mistersjmcg
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Potential girlfriend killer here, dump her... don't end up in jail getting ****ed in the ass by a man called bob.
LittleLily
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Go for dinner with you ex.. see how she likes it.

I don't understand some people. How long have you been together? And how long was it after her relationship with her ex finished? Sounds like she's still into him.. you might be a rebound??

I hope it works out for you.. you deserve better!
darkred
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Maybe because she told you about it, nothing is happening??

I'd ask her if I were you. But don't ask in a way which will scare her.
Fynch101
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by lazy smurf)
Talk to her about it, say you think its a bit weird. Its good to talk.
its not "a bit wierd' though is it, its ****ing wrong.
burgergetsbored
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
go have lunch with one her ex's , maybe a bit gay but might get her back
WizardOfOz#1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yeah you deffo need the talk.
That's bang out of order
Maths Freak!!!
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Wowwwwweeeeeee

KILL HER!
Ciaran88
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
okay, so asked my girlfriend if she wanted to hang out on Wednessday night, cause she is normally free then, she said she was busy...I asked why, guess what she said?

her EX is taking out for dinner, the same EX who cheated on her with her best friend and who she just happened to see before me on valentines day and to still be good friends with and who gave her a rose on valentines day.

seriously, **** my life, I love her but its pretty obvious there is something going on here, I feel so pathetic right now, the way she told me was so ****ing casual as well, like I should find it perefectly ****ing normal for my girlfriend to go for dinner with her EX!

what the ****, I feel like someone just ripped my heart out of my chest and ate it in front of me whilst watching me ****ing die.
Not gonna lie dude, this is pretty much as bad as it gets lmao..
greebo-man
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Wow, WTF
w04andia
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
wooww odd, that's not acceptable.
kiss_my_asthma_99
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
you remind me of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO6JX-EOkm4 (just watch the beginning)
supernova92
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I've said this before an ex is an ex for a reason, and i could potentially understand if they are still REALLY good friends BUT as she is clearly in a relationship (with you) this kinda thing, is just weird. And it's pretty disrespectful to you in a way. also the whole valentines timing thing is pretty dodgy, he clearly still likes her, and your gf isn't really helping matters at all...
angrydanmarin
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Just say **** **** **** WHAT THE **** WHY ARE YOU ****ING A A ****ING RETARD YOU FAT ****!
lazy smurf
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Fynch101)
its not "a bit wierd' though is it, its ****ing wrong.
Yeah but he cant go in all guns blazing if he wants to keep her, softly softly catchy monkey.

If he aint arsed, I say give her a mouthful, then go and kick the ex's head in.

Also keep tighter reign on your woman.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.74%
No - but I will (102)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (635)
47.74%

Watched Threads