Insurance has same conditions as firm? Watch

Maigre
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Really I just want to know, if my firm has given the same offer as my insurance, is there any poinnt having an insurance?
Cszb44
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Maigre)
Really I just want to know, if my firm has given the same offer as my insurance, is there any poinnt having an insurance?
personally, I think there is, you never know which university may be more lenient about your grades.. You've got nothing to lose by giving yourself another chance by having an insurance
ily_em
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yes. Just incase you miss the grades but if your firm rejects you, your insurance may still let you in anyway.
Pheebs1201
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Im in the same situation but will be putting an insurance down regardless "just incase!" x
sicarius1992
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If all five have given you the same offer then chose an insurance anyway just in case, since some universities change offers after the results day if candidates don't meet them. But if you have an offer that has lower grade requirements then chose that as your insurance since you'll know what you need to get
TheSownRose
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by sicarius1992)
If all five have given you the same offer then chose an insurance anyway just in case, since some universities change offers after the results day if candidates don't meet them. But if you have an offer that has lower grade requirements then chose that as your insurance since you'll know what you need to get
Assuming you want to go there, of course.
sicarius1992
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by TheSownRose)
Assuming you want to go there, of course.
For a lot of people something is better than nothing, I don't know if the OP is prepared to wait a year if they miss the grades this time. And with the fees increase it's even more important.
Minerva
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
See Firm and insurance choices
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (284)
37.67%
No - but I will (53)
7.03%
No - I don't want to (55)
7.29%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (362)
48.01%

Watched Threads