Turn on thread page Beta

Dream Car VS Dream Girl (*****) / Guy (POLL!) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    ... I don't want a ferrari and a girl which has as much morals as a pig.
    its dream girl, so its whatever qualities you would want in your dream girl. Not necessarily looks, i presume.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    gals are free, i dunno what you are on about, ur a sucker if you splash out on her
    That would be ok for a normal girl but mine is slightly different and she has been through a lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    That would be ok for a normal girl but mine is slightly different and she has been through a lot.
    hehe, they are all special, you shouldnt spoil em, then they take you for granted and then they dumpo you - although i dont know what she has been through - so the only girls you can hook uyp with are screwed up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dickie)
    its dream girl, so its whatever qualities you would want in your dream girl. Not necessarily looks, i presume.
    Looks are important, it probably won't work if we not both physicaly attracted to each other. However personality is so much more important. This is why Jordan deserves to be single for ever (she has neither) actually thats not fair because Jordan has a better personality than some models.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    hehe, they are all special, you shouldnt spoil em, then they take you for granted and then they dumpo you - although i dont know what she has been through - so the only girls you can hook uyp with are screwed up
    Yeah you dont know what she has been through. If it happened to you I doubt you'd ever be the same for the rest of your life.

Not, exactly I was going out with her before it happened. She does rely on me a lot but I dont mind that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    yes you can spoil them! doesn't have to be big things, just stuff to make them feel special- i don't think you can ever take that for granted.

my ex-bf always used to buy me little bits and pieces, like when he bought me jelly babies, but took out all the green ones cos i hate them- cost him like a pound, but it was a sweet *no pun* thought. and girls can buy nice stuff/ do nice things for guys too.

in my current frame of mind- i'd much rather have a lotus than a bf.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mb85)
    What would u ppl rather have? A car u really want or a girl/guy u really want????????
    YAAALLLLLLAHHHH PARTICIPATE IN MY POLL!!!!
    I'd like a dream car please...i'm not sure i believe in the dream guy vision anymore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    yes you can spoil them! doesn't have to be big things, just stuff to make them feel special- i don't think you can ever take that for granted.

my ex-bf always used to buy me little bits and pieces, like when he bought me jelly babies, but took out all the green ones cos i hate them- cost him like a pound, but it was a sweet *no pun* thought. and girls can buy nice stuff/ do nice things for guys too.

in my current frame of mind- i'd much rather have a lotus than a bf.

lou xxx
    little things are ok- but buying big things is a no no until way into ur relatuionsip cos then you look like you are trying to buy her, isnt it more funny when he forgets and then gives you something, you have a much nicer make up than thank you

ReputationRep:
    My dream guy could be so perfect that he's rich and buys me the most amazing present

and if not, i'm more than happy sharing my new bright yellow mini (with GPS- the best thing in the world!) with my mum and brother.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma_)
    My dream guy could be so perfect that he's rich and buys me the most amazing present

and if not, i'm more than happy sharing my new bright yellow mini (with GPS- the best thing in the world!) with my mum and brother.
    but then u ditch him and still get him to buy u pressies

ReputationRep:
    seems like more ppl want their dream girl/guy than they want a dream car.......... why>????????????? Carz are better u can decide wat u wanna do with it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mb85)
    seems like more ppl want their dream girl/guy than they want a dream car.......... why>????????????? Carz are better u can decide wat u wanna do with it
    Na cars are overated expensive peices of junk which will one day be responsable bringing the UK into a entire holt. Girls ont he other hand other legal pleasure. I say legal because its virtualy impossible to drive legaly and have fun on the UK roads these days with all the traffic.

A girl will always win with me all the time, not some noisy death trap of a vehicle.

Oh and before you ask I have loads of books about cars, I am actually kind of interested in cars, I just believe they should be kept well out of the city.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mb85)
    What would u ppl rather have? A car u really want or a girl/guy u really want????????
    YAAALLLLLLAHHHH PARTICIPATE IN MY POLL!!!!
    ill have the car

ReputationRep:
    Neither. Both are nothing but trouble. I don't believe in spending a lot of money on cars anyway because they cost so much (you lose a fortune in depreciation).
    Well if u had ur dream car it would probably not lose much value, due to the quality/rarity of it.

Personally if I had the choice right now, I would take the car. I will probably never own a McLaren F1LM or a Porsche 911 GT1, but I have my whole life to look for my dream girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chris_)
    Well if u had ur dream car it would probably not lose much value, due to the quality/rarity of it.

Personally if I had the choice right now, I would take the car. I will probably never own a McLaren F1LM or a Porsche 911 GT1, but I have my whole life to look for my dream girl.
    Yeah but you have to pay £4000 on serviing, £200 on each tyre, 10mpg petrol consumption! If I had a car I would be much happier with a focus. The only slightly over the top I think I would have is an expensive HIFI system (mine is currently £1000) as I love music so much. I'm just too much of a city slicker for cars to really interest me.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but you have to pay £4000 on serviing, £200 on each tyre, 10mpg petrol consumption! If I had a car I would be much happier with a focus. The only slightly over the top I think I would have is an expensive HIFI system (mine is currently £1000) as I love music so much. I'm just too much of a city slicker for cars to really interest me.
    It's probably much more than that actually! Ok, if insurance, servicing, etc. isn't included I will still take the F1LM and sell it for over £1million (probably closer to £1.5million). Id still prefer to find my dream girl than have here given to me on a plate.

ReputationRep:
    girl definatally. cos you would be happy forever with the girl. The car, theres a chance it might break down and never work again.

ReputationRep:
    out here in qatar....petrol is cheaper than water.....so i pick the car....also over here.......girls are hard to get...u have to go applebees alot and give high tips or something.........

ReputationRep:
    An nice car will attract women, and if its even exactuive then it might even attract rabbits. But u gotta to know how to use the car. (eg park ur car on the curb infront of applebees or cruise round the car park all night). Hopefully this was solve it so that u get both, car and woman.

ReputationRep:
    yeahhhh with exacutive automobile u can park on kerb. and rabbits flock when u parking lot pimpin, they surrounding the car

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.