Same Anniversary Present for Boyfriend As For Ex Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Anon in case anyone I know reads this)

For mine and my ex's anniversary, I made him a little scrapbook of our year together.

I really want to do the same thing for my current boyfriend as I know he'll really appreciate but I'm kinda iffy about it in case it's a bit weird to give him a very similar present as I gave to my ex..

They know each other but don't really talk and I'm sure this would never come up in conversation but I'm still can't decide if it's a good idea.

Really stupid question I know but should I go ahead and do one or not? :confused:
M_E_X
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
(Anon in case anyone I know reads this)

For mine and my ex's anniversary, I made him a little scrapbook of our year together.

I really want to do the same thing for my current boyfriend as I know he'll really appreciate but I'm kinda iffy about it in case it's a bit weird to give him a very similar present as I gave to my ex..

They know each other but don't really talk and I'm sure this would never come up in conversation but I'm still can't decide if it's a good idea.

Really stupid question I know but should I go ahead and do one or not? :confused:
Boys generally don't talk about this sort of stuff (especially if one is your ex and one is currently dating you!). I really wouldn't worry about it too much.
PurpleBedding
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I think going out with two friends is weird enough, but getting them the same present, a bit too far imo...
supernova92
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Well think of it this way, it won't have the same stuff inside will it
Tyrannosaurus Cal
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I don't see a problem with it, it sounds like a nice thing to do!

As long as the pictures you put in it aren't the same ones as the old one.
Anonymous #1
They're not friends, they just know each other.
They don't hang out or anything.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Tyrannosaurus Cal)
I don't see a problem with it, it sounds like a nice thing to do!

As long as the pictures you put in it aren't the same ones as the old one.
Thanks, I guess I'm just worrying for no reason, it's not like I'm buying them the same t-shirt or something. I just feel weird about doing similar things that I did with exes, dunno why. Like me and my bf once went to this festival, I don't think I'd ever go to that same festival with another guy.. it'd just be weird.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (141)
38.42%
No - but I will (21)
5.72%
No - I don't want to (26)
7.08%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (179)
48.77%

Watched Threads