Is this really bad? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I've been with my boyfriend for two and a half years, and recently our sex life has been pretty dead. It's got to the point where i don't even enjoy sex that much and am almost only doing it to keep him happy. We do other stuff which i do enjoy, it's just a mix of things that mean i don't really enjoy sex that much.

But recently i've been having fantasies about guys that i've recently got to know, and even though i know i would never cheat on my boyfriend, i can't help but feeling a little bit guilty.

I know that the idea of him imagining having sex with someone else would hurt me, but at the same time i don't think it's personal to him - i think we've just got stuck in a routine (we live together) so there's no real 'excitement' in the bedroom anymore.

Has anyone else ever felt like this? Or is this really bad?
JohnC2211
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Everyone fantasizes.

Try new things. Let him do you up the dirt track when the red river flows.
sherlllll
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Well....its not really good?
haveyoumetmissjones
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by JohnC2211)
Everyone fantasizes.

Try new things. Let him do you up the dirt track when the red river flows.
Ha, that made me laugh!

But OP, this person's right - everyone has fantasies.
Tatts001
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You shouldn't ask anyone else's opinion really on this - you kind've know it's bad otherwise it wouldn't be worrying you.
Do try new stuff, think of all the places you could have sex/do during sex?

But to be honest ... if you are thinking about other guys, that shows you aren't happy with the guy you're with. So unless your love together trumps sex, then be happy and find new ways of enjoying yourselves. But if you're unhappy? Don't stay with him just because it's been 2 and a half years.
Anniee1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Oh fantasy everyone does that so don't feel guilty!

Could spark up the sex life though

Go wild dirty, try new things? Maybe pretend to be a character for that moment? It does work

Candles dinners roses cozy environment could help??
Anonymous #2
Report 8 years ago
Totally feel you - live with my bf also and sex life has taken the toll until we talked about it added a few "things" such as role play, surprise gifts, massages etc and they have worked so just try to alternate and talk about what you both would like to do then take it up when he doesnt expect it :-)
Pedrobear
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I know that the idea of him imagining having sex with someone else would hurt me
take a seat, i have some news for you...
Anonymous #3
Report 8 years ago
I also fantasize about guys other than my boyfriend. Sex life with bf isn't bad, apart from the fact that we only get the chance to do it about once a week. Though sometimes we do have issues - like he occasionally cums early and I try not to act disappointed but I think he can be very self conscious of it.

I love him very very much, and can easily imagine staying with him, getting married etc. (we've been together over two years).
I love him too much to ever cheat or leave him etc, so I indulge in some thoughts. I would never tell him, and I try not to think about how bad it is so am not conscious of feeling guilty. I think it's just something that I do - it just happens. I think I just need to get over it in my own time. And I think that as soon as me and my bf can have a more sexual relationship, it will get better. So I think the above post suggestions about trying new things in the bedroom are good ideas.

Is it one particular guy that you think about? Or do you just have thoughts which are predominantly sexual and those thoughts just happen to not center around your boyfriend?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (260)
38.92%
No - but I will (45)
6.74%
No - I don't want to (49)
7.34%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (314)
47.01%

Watched Threads