virginity.... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
okay well im a 17 year old lad, at college , and i'm a virgin.

My group of mates are all pretty much in relationships or have been in the last couple of months and all of em are pretty active when it comes to girls. I'm pretty much posting this up because I'm just really worried how girls would feel knowing that im still a virgin , and I always get paranoid that because my mates are sexually active then they kinda expect me to be aswell.

I know your all gonna say who cares if your a virgin, but this feeling just keeps eating away at me as im not as confident as most of them....
Kilabu
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Loads of people are still virgins when they go to uni so youre fine .... Uni is where the action is
ritchie888
Badges: 14
Report 8 years ago
They would proper freak out and run.

Or not, zing!
sherlllll
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Well, seems to me, the only solution to this is...lose your virginity. Get banging.
TheRustaman
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Just 'pretend' to be, or in other words, act confident when you do it for the first time and no one will know.
654321A
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by anonymous)
okay well im a 17 year old lad, at college , and i'm a virgin.

My group of mates are all pretty much in relationships or have been in the last couple of months and all of em are pretty active when it comes to girls. I'm pretty much posting this up because i'm just really worried how girls would feel knowing that im still a virgin , and i always get paranoid that because my mates are sexually active then they kinda expect me to be aswell.

I know your all gonna say who cares if your a virgin, but this feeling just keeps eating away at me as im not as confident as most of them....
nobody gives a ****!! There are 1000000000000000000000000000 threads on this exact same thing! Why are you gonna make an identical thread?? What is the ****ing point??? What are you gonna gain from it?? The exact same bull**** advice is spouted out on every single virgin thread. So go ****ing read it ****ing ****er ****.
kiss_my_asthma_99
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
what's with all the threads about virginity lately do people really expect a different answer each time they make a new thread
spazman21
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The average age to lose one's virginity is 17, I believe.

You have nothing to worry about; however, if you get through uni without any sex, you have some serious problems. For now, though, you're fine.
chloeee!
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Just act like you're not one! Obviously I don't mean going around bragging etc but just act indifferent towards the whole thing, and wait until university. Don't feel like you're going to be years behind everyone else in terms of 'sex skills' or whatever lol because how many girls/how many times really does not determine much.
Anonymous #2
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by spazman21)
The average age to lose one's virginity is 17, I believe.

You have nothing to worry about; however, if you get through uni without any sex, you have some serious problems. For now, though, you're fine.
:getmecoat:
spazman21
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by 654321A)
nobody gives a ****!! There are 1000000000000000000000000000 threads on this exact same thing! Why are you gonna make an identical thread?? What is the ****ing point??? What are you gonna gain from it?? The exact same bull**** advice is spouted out on every single virgin thread. So go ****ing read it ****ing ****er ****.
Wow.... chill out. You don't have to read the thread, do you now?

P.S. I negged you.
rugbyladosc
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Don't rush it..
TheRustaman
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by 654321A)
U mad?
Potiron
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by kiss_my_asthma_99)
what's with all the threads about virginity lately do people really expect a different answer each time they make a new thread
Makes a welcome change from all the muslim threads, at least.

OP, don't stress about it, it's not a big deal.
ivanalolipop
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
dont be worried about it... i popped four uni guys cherrys... that i know about...they told me after or before. it didnt really bother me!
before they told me i just assumed they weren't virgins because they acted really confident.
obviously i would prefer a more experienced guy in bed... but everyone has to start somewhere.
bognor-regis
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It's different depending on where you live. I'm definitely not saying that you live on a council estate up north or anything like that btw. I know a guy who got married at 16, divorced at 22, and had a mid life crisis when he was 28, then hung himself.
Phillipsherman
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by spazman21)
Wow.... chill out. You don't have to read the thread, do you now?

P.S. I negged you.
Dont even give him the satisfaction
MJHERBZ
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Unless you introduce yourself by saying, "Hello. I'm a virgin, please don't laugh", you shouldn't have a problem.
Vanessa1993x
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Personally i think it's quite cute :P don't worry your time will come
Alt__x
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
xxx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (162)
38.94%
No - but I will (22)
5.29%
No - I don't want to (30)
7.21%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (202)
48.56%

Watched Threads