The Student Room Group

What's the sexiest activity a girl&guy can do?

Scroll to see replies

Yeah dancing can really get steamy! Especially if it's the sort of dance that gets you really aroused and it's a proper tease, it takes great self-control not to rip off each others clothes there and then.

Spending time in a pool/jacuzzi :sexface: it's so unbelievably sexy when a girl undresses and gets her bra/bikini wet...highlighting her assets even more :sogood: with her soaked hair swaying through the air...in slow motion :sogood:

Note to self: Must stop watching american teen movies :cookie:
Reply 61
Human Centipede. Yum.
Original post by thecaterpillar
Oddly enough, when I meet someone and it comes out that I really love to cook, they are almost always incredibly surprised, it seems a relatively unusual thing. And people rarely complain :P
I'm happy to be a stereotype if it means I'm doing something I enjoy ... I'm not exactly about to pretend I don't like it so I'm not a cliche or something.

Good answer. You passed the test.
Reply 63
Original post by Blueflare
Philosophical debate. :sexface:

I second this.
Reply 64
Original post by Panda Vinnie
Yeah dancing can really get steamy! Especially if it's the sort of dance that gets you really aroused and it's a proper tease, it takes great self-control not to rip off each others clothes there and then.

Spending time in a pool/jacuzzi :sexface: it's so unbelievably sexy when a girl undresses and gets her bra/bikini wet...highlighting her assets even more :sogood: with her soaked hair swaying through the air...in slow motion :sogood:

Note to self: Must stop watching american teen movies :cookie:

ohhhhhhhhh yess:colone:
anything that requires being naked.
Reply 66
p.s. any views on video??
personally i thought the dance bit was pretty fiery even thought there's a lot of age gap..
plus guys should learn how to talk to a women from there :tongue:
Reply 67
Pogo sticks in underwear. Get jigglin'.
-Chess or any difficult board game.
-Hockey/Lacrosse :sogood:
-I think cuddling in the bed naked is sexy or watching a movie in the bed while naked.
Dogging

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending