Keele University Pharmacy Interviews 2011! Watch

coffee345
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
hi i have a interview for keele coming up very soon. does anyone know what are the typical questions they ask at interview and what are the assessments like. please can someone who has been to the interview provide some questions in which they may ask and info about the assessments. also what do you's think of the uni itself? what is it like? i've heard that there's not much to do there?
Will
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The most important thing is that you should believe in yourself. i had an interview last year as well and here is what you should note

The day began with a talk about the university for about 45 minutes
then there would be a twenty minute test
Then the applicants were split in to two groups;one doing interview and other on tour
Your interview would be based on your answer from the assessment test
one other point is that you should read the uni prospectus and be able to identify why you want to go there
make sure you have good answers to all the common questions like why pharmacy, why uni etc and do not panic
the uni is so good and it is 3rd on pharmacy uni table that i am making it my firm place.
don't just agree with the opinion that it is a good uni or not, seeing is believing so when you get there you'll know. confidence with a little prayer you will be fine
coffee345
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by Will)
The most important thing is that you should believe in yourself. i had an interview last year as well and here is what you should note

The day began with a talk about the university for about 45 minutes
then there would be a twenty minute test
Then the applicants were split in to two groups;one doing interview and other on tour
Your interview would be based on your answer from the assessment test
one other point is that you should read the uni prospectus and be able to identify why you want to go there
make sure you have good answers to all the common questions like why pharmacy, why uni etc and do not panic
the uni is so good and it is 3rd on pharmacy uni table that i am making it my firm place.
don't just agree with the opinion that it is a good uni or not, seeing is believing so when you get there you'll know. confidence with a little prayer you will be fine
thanks for all the advice so are you doing pharmacy at keele now? what is it like? do you like it? also with regards to the interview, were there 2 interviewers or 1? I've heard that they have 2 interviewers
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.66%
No - but I will (103)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (637)
47.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed