LCF Fashion Journalism Watch

alexandrabethan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I was wondering who had applied for Fashion Journalism and what sort of things you had in your application?

To me my most important choice was Journalism at LCC which I got a conditional BB for, but unfortunately I was unsuccessful for Fashion PR and Fashion Print (both LCF) which is why I'm nervous about hearing back from them.

I think my personal statement was too journalism orientated for me to get in those other fashion courses, but I have a A/B in a-level textiles, experience in fashion writing and publishing and would love to study Fashion Journalism at LCF.

So how have your applications been going?
amiilouise
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by alexandrabethan)
I was wondering who had applied for Fashion Journalism and what sort of things you had in your application?

To me my most important choice was Journalism at LCC which I got a conditional BB for, but unfortunately I was unsuccessful for Fashion PR and Fashion Print (both LCF) which is why I'm nervous about hearing back from them.

I think my personal statement was too journalism orientated for me to get in those other fashion courses, but I have a A/B in a-level textiles, experience in fashion writing and publishing and would love to study Fashion Journalism at LCF.

So how have your applications been going?

Hi there! I also applied for Journalism at LCC and have been lucky enough to receive an unconditional offer, I also applied for music journalism and fashion journalism at UCA Epsom and have a conditional offer ( I just have to pass my course) for Fashion Journalism! As well as that i've applied for Fashion Journalism at LCF and have an assessment day there on the 28th of Feb!

I mentioned Fashion and Music Journalism in my personal statement, intertwined the two subjects and explained how they both have a massive impact on my life and choice of future education subject.

You should contact LCF and ask why you're application was unsuccessful in order for you to amend your personal statement and apply again! I think they have to give you a reason, but it may also be to the large number of applicants they get for Fashion PR/Print, unless you mention that specifically in your personal statement, you may not get a chance

xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (293)
37.71%
No - but I will (55)
7.08%
No - I don't want to (56)
7.21%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (373)
48.01%

Watched Threads