Failing the first year Watch

MagnificentFuhrer
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi,
I'm in my first year at herts stuyding history and philosophy, however I've failed two modules due to missing 3 seminars in each of the history modules I do 8 modules in total, but doesn't it mean I've now failed the first year? Is there any point in carrying on?

I also have a very good reason for misisng a few weeks, but isn't it to late to appeal for semester A?

It annoys me as I did really well in both the history modules.
Pop_tart
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by MagnificentFuhrer)
Hi,
I'm in my first year at herts stuyding history and philosophy, however I've failed two modules due to missing 3 seminars in each of the history modules I do 8 modules in total, but doesn't it mean I've now failed the first year? Is there any point in carrying on?

I also have a very good reason for misisng a few weeks, but isn't it to late to appeal for semester A?
You have not failed the year, now just make sure that you don't fail any more modules!! see my pm for more details

Sadly, it is too late to appeal for anything of semester A so there is nothing you can do about it now but like i said you haven't failed the whole year yet.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All subjects Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Jun '19
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19
    All Subjects Postgraduate
    Wed, 6 Nov '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads