Telling someone you're not interested... after pulling them Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
This is a really simple question, but I just wanted to see what people here think...

I pulled a rather attractive guy last night and I'm pretty sure he wanted to go home with me, but I was too drunk and tired to do anything and just wasn't really that interested. He's just text me now basically asking how I am etc.

I'm not interested in pursuing anything further with him, though - not looking for fun or a relationship or anything. It was a spur of the moment pull.

So how do you tell someone you're not interested? In my case: give him the signal by ignoring his text, or be upfront about it and just tell him I had a nice time but I'm not interested in anything at the moment
Flibbles
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Personally I'd just be direct and tell him I'm not interested. Ignoring him may compel him to send you more texts.
username321708
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Be honest and tell him you're not interested in anything at the moment. Do not lie.
Veldrin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If you ignore it he will probably try a few more times then call its better to just send him a text saying "I was drunk when I met you, I'm not interested in you whilst sober, sorry.
Aristotle's' Disciple
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Just don't reply. He's a guy. He'll lose interest soon enough. That way you don't have to feel bad either.
spocckka
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
slut
asdfg0987
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Don't keep him hanging, tell him you're not interested in a relationship and prefer sleeping around with random men.
Anonymous #2
Report 8 years ago
If you're sure, just tell him you don't feel that way or aren't interested. Best to be honest.
I have the same issue...I slept with someone the other day, I did like him or thought I did anyway... only to have it make me realise just how much I want to be with someone else I have recently been with, who probbaly doesnt want more. Oh, isnt life complicated sometimes!
Good luck anyway, I ranted abit there!
Swell
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
http://content9.flixster.com/photo/1...838143_gal.jpg
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.44%
No - but I will (77)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (482)
47.86%

Watched Threads