I'm on theLower primary pgce sept 2011 - anyone else? Watch

charlierednose
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Just wanted to say hi and to see who else is on this course for sept? I'm so pleased I got on and cant wait to start.
Lenny61
Report 8 years ago
Hey, I'm taking the same course in Sep 2011 aswell! Where are you from? Feeling nervous yet? I am, but also quite excited!
charlierednose
Rep:
?
Sorry only just seen your reply! I am from Leeds originally but I live in Barnsley now. I will be commuting there. what about you? Yeah I cant wait to get started, but am a bit anxious too. Do you know when we have to start looking at placements etc? I thought they might have sent us a bit more info by now.

Charlotte
xjessicax
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hi, I'm applying for this course in September to start in 2012, do you have any tips for the application?? I would really appreciate the help!!

Jessica.
charlierednose
Rep:
?
The best advice I can give is to get as much experience as you can. I've been working in education since I left uni in 2004 so when it came to taking in the interview I had loads to say ( unusual for me in interviews). On the day we had a group discussion to do, an interview and a short written piece. It was demanding but ok if u know what you're talking about lol! Having a knowledge of what is going on in education is pretty essential too so I would read up on what's happening nearer the time. Hope this all helps and good luck x
smilie88ba
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Which Uni is this at?

I have a Lower Primary PGCE place at York St John for Sept 2011. I can't wait. So excited.
charlierednose
Rep:
?
I'm going to Leeds met. Can't wait either! Have u had any information from your uni about getting school placements sorted etc? I haven't heard anything since I got my unconditional offer. I don't even know when the start date is! Trying to book a holiday and want to know lol! Can't wait to get going with it all
gulcster
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Smilie, Im on the same course as u in September too!! xx
melissa48
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hey I'm starting next week at Leeds Met doing Lower primary, looking forward to it now! I'll be commuting also so may see you around Charlierednose!!! xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (546)
37.73%
No - but I will (113)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (100)
6.91%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (688)
47.55%

Watched Threads