Spoilt Little Rich Girl, any ideas? Watch

musicismylife91
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hey all, I'm currently living in halls with a spoilt little rich girl! From moving in, we got on really well, similar music tastes etc. Since about November, she has become impossible to live with. She's messy (never washes up, leaves raw meat and cooked food just on the surfaces, wont clean it up), takes any food just left in the fridge because "Were a family, so we should all share" - but doesn't contribute to things we share like bread/milk/butter etc. There's 5 of us in the flat, and since Christmas, she has been going out with one of our other flatmates who has said that he feels trapped in the relationship, and has split up with her several times, but has no will power just to end it. She has more money than us (c. £200 a week after rent) so makes us feel bad cause we can't afford to go out for meals/nights out every night of the week. She has frequently gone to security pretending that my room is her room when I haven't been there, so she can borrow my clothes and shoes without asking me first (this has now been sorted though). Its not just this, theres many many more things.

Me and two of my other flatmates have recently told her we don't want to live with her next year, as we'd rather look after a classroom of four year olds after a packet of smarties in all honesty. Since telling her this, she has gone mental. She has been drink driving, having really really loud sex with her boyfriend (beyond the realms of faking it), has damaged my car, thrown all of our food into the bin "cause its gone out of date" (when we had been shopping the day before), or because "she doesnt like it", smashes our glasses/plates etc so we have to go out and buy new ones. We've now resorted to keeping everything that we possibly can in our rooms and the three of us are scared to leave our rooms for whatever she may possibly do next. The residential team have tried talking to her, but that hasnt really worked and they wont take it any further and told us "We have to get on with it".
Has anybody got any ideas on how we can talk to her? We've tried, but she just wont listen and goes off crying to Daddy who'll dump a few hundred in her bank account to keep her happy! Any help will be much appreciated!
Drumzilla
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
you should have sex with her
sil3nt_cha0s
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Drumzilla)
you should have sex with her
This.
musicismylife91
Rep:
?
Got my own boyfriend, so I'm getting enough in that department without having to resort to sleeping with a mental!
Any reasonable suggestions anybody?
amyshamblesxx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Surely you only have a few more months left with this girl? Take the residential people's advice and just get on with it, she sounds like a nightmare.
musicismylife91
Rep:
?
Yeah, only a few more months, but I just want to make these few months a little bit more bearable!
QStah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
wow, what a *****
greenpeas
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by musicismylife91)
Hey all, I'm currently living in halls with a spoilt little rich girl! From moving in, we got on really well, similar music tastes etc. Since about November, she has become impossible to live with. She's messy (never washes up, leaves raw meat and cooked food just on the surfaces, wont clean it up), takes any food just left in the fridge because "Were a family, so we should all share" - but doesn't contribute to things we share like bread/milk/butter etc. There's 5 of us in the flat, and since Christmas, she has been going out with one of our other flatmates who has said that he feels trapped in the relationship, and has split up with her several times, but has no will power just to end it. She has more money than us (c. £200 a week after rent) so makes us feel bad cause we can't afford to go out for meals/nights out every night of the week. She has frequently gone to security pretending that my room is her room when I haven't been there, so she can borrow my clothes and shoes without asking me first (this has now been sorted though). Its not just this, theres many many more things.

Me and two of my other flatmates have recently told her we don't want to live with her next year, as we'd rather look after a classroom of four year olds after a packet of smarties in all honesty. Since telling her this, she has gone mental. She has been drink driving, having really really loud sex with her boyfriend (beyond the realms of faking it), has damaged my car, thrown all of our food into the bin "cause its gone out of date" (when we had been shopping the day before), or because "she doesnt like it", smashes our glasses/plates etc so we have to go out and buy new ones. We've now resorted to keeping everything that we possibly can in our rooms and the three of us are scared to leave our rooms for whatever she may possibly do next. The residential team have tried talking to her, but that hasnt really worked and they wont take it any further and told us "We have to get on with it".
Has anybody got any ideas on how we can talk to her? We've tried, but she just wont listen and goes off crying to Daddy who'll dump a few hundred in her bank account to keep her happy! Any help will be much appreciated!
:console: There's not a lot more you can do tbh. I know it's going to be really tough but you've gone to the accommodation staff and they've done what they are prepared to do. The only thing i can suggest is trying to talk to her in a calm rational manor to explain why her behaviour is so upsetting/annoying to you. also try and spend as little time as possible in your flat to limit contact time.
babygirl110
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yeah, typical spoilt girl.

There's not much you can do, just don't get too close to her that's all.

It sounds like when uni first started you must have gotten a bit too close to her and didn't set some personal boundaries, now she's over stepping them.
ForensicShoe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Slap the **** out of her?
Knighted
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Not much you can do. Contact her parents i guess or just give her back what she gives you, theres more of you versus her. Smash her **** up!

Tbh the only way to deal with these kinds of people is to teach them a lesson or blackmail.
Aspiringlawstudent
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Stop being so jelly.

Edit: twenty more of you are jealous poor people.
rose_uni08
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
She sounds mental. I find that tranquiliser darts are usually the answer to this sort of situation.
Maths Freak!!!
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Wow, she's evil can't you make a rota-(timetable of a sort) where you all can equally share your chores.

If the ***** doesn't listen TELL HER MOMMY! haha
bambipoppins
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
She sounds like a total cow. Spend as much time out as you can and keep your stuff to yourself.

Gallabay
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Smack that ***** up.
Moleymann
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I think we all know a spoilt rich girl who has this idea the world owes her a living. I believe this to be the third certainty in life, along with death and taxes.

Trying to ignore her as much as possible I've found is all you can do. Once she realises how other people see her, she might make the last few months bearable. Or just keep herself to herself. And don't even consider living with her again, even if you patch things up.
CoffeeStinks
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Chloroform her ass!
theboilermantr15
Badges: 8
Report 8 years ago
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CZVATnGTmF...ball-gun-2.jpg

Paintball gun!

:ahee::awesome::gunfire:
Twinkle06
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Why don't you and your flatmates pretend to apologise and say you're willing to share a flat with her next year and that you've realised your mistakes. Sweet talk her as much as you can and take full advantage of her once she's forgiven you. Then, when it comes to September - just totally remove her from your lives and cut all contact with her. That'll teach her spoilt little ass because suddenly she'll be flatless and friendless. Win win!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (211)
39.66%
No - but I will (35)
6.58%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.77%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (250)
46.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise