There's a lot of hatin ... Watch

This discussion is closed.
aarora
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I've noticed many hate threads towards muslims. I'm not a muslim but I'd like to know what you think about hindus/sikhs/jews in the UK and whether you have a problem with them ....
Chewmeister
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You could always read those threads instead of posting a new one on the exact same topic.
j.laurence
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
ilyking
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
not many people actually genuinely hate muslims. A lot of those hate threads are started by bored children who read too many articles by the Daily Mail
CherryCherryBoomBoom
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm indifferent to them :nothing:
Jesse_Mac
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by aarora)
I've noticed many hate threads towards muslims. I'm not a muslim but I'd like to know what you think about hindus/sikhs/jews in the UK and whether you have a problem with them ....
TSR has a million threads about Muslims and half a million about people hating on Muslims every day. It's unbelievably dull to get so many vague titles leading us back to this topic. Please please please use the search bar.

To answer the question, I have no problem with people of any peaceful, harmless religion. If you want to believe there's an omnipresent God, or a hidden teapot orbiting the Sun, it's honestly fine with me, just as long as you don't use it to justify actions that violate the rights and freedoms of others.

I see militant Muslims fighting for Sharia Law in this country. That's an example of infringing on others freedoms. Sharia Law isn't fair for us. But I have many Muslim friends who don't want Sharia Law in this country, and it seems that the vast majority of Muslims are perfectly normal, standard people. There is no issue with the religion, but there can be with the person and their interpretation of it.
uktotalgamer
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Im impartial. Im atheist, and only really care about myself. Therefore, no water off my back.
MagicNMedicine
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by aarora)
I reckon most people who gonna be hatin muslims, will also hate hindus and sikhs, I mean they sound like dark skinned people from some region in the subcontinent. As for the jews everyone in history has persecuted them.

So don't feel singled out as muslims, this is one of the good things about being a racist, you see every human being as equal, someone else to hate.
arabcnesbit
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Whether you believe in Buddha, Mohammed, Jesus, Santa or the Easter bunny, it makes no difference to me.

Just don't ram your beliefs down my throat and we'll get on fine.
slacker07906
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
They are human beings just like white human beings. There brains aren't a different race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW im white.
ruhan
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
ruhan
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Swell
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Welcome to Conservative Britain, its a bad bad place.

I just know how much "positive" rep i'm going to get from all you Torrie slaves.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (61)
37.89%
No - but I will (6)
3.73%
No - I don't want to (10)
6.21%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (84)
52.17%

Watched Threads