housemates for next year fall out Watch

gecerucksfield
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
so since uni i've got really close to an awesome group of people, and we've paid the deposit and everything on a house together next year. we spend pretty much every night together, just talking and messing around and stuff, and it's all lovely.

but now everything's got messed up after a very drunken night at the union (it's a long and confusing story, with a lot of gaps in it) and one of the guys isn't talking to the rest of us. although i have some idea as to why it is pretty confusing and some people are saying that he's overreacting and will get over it in time, but he's one of my closest friends here and already i really miss talking to him. i've tried my best to apologise but just now he blanked me for the second time today (i've only seen him twice in all) and i'm really upset about it.

has anyone had anything similar happen in their friendship groups (specifically, with people you'd committed to living with)? and what should i do about trying to talk to him?
sil3nt_cha0s
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
he is probably butt-hurt because he knows he's firmly planted in your friend zone.
gecerucksfield
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
he is probably butt-hurt because he knows he's firmly planted in your friend zone.
haha, if anything it's the other way round. for months people have been saying that he likes me, and i've ended up kind of liking him too. i'm normally pretty shy but last night i came onto him and i thiiink he said he didn't want me, but i can't remember properly because i was so drunk :s
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (371)
37.29%
No - but I will (75)
7.54%
No - I don't want to (70)
7.04%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (479)
48.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed