Hair fall out Watch

Anniee1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Yep I am loosing quite a lot of hair every day when i comb through and when i was OMG its a nightmare...! I did research and i think its due to stress but i cant get rid if stress as am a student and I have exams! Wondering what the best cure would be and of anyone is going through the same pain as me?
Neil_K
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Although I'm not a girl, I recommend Nanogen or Toppik hair fibres. They are basically fibres you sprinkle into your hair and they get rid of the appearance of thinning/balding hair. They are completely undetectable and look totally natural too. They come in all different colours to suit your natural hair colour and can be used by males or females on both short or long hair. A container costs 20 pounds and will last you around a month.

You just spray a hairspray over the top and you're done. Confidence restored too.

Check out these sites....

http://www.nanogen.co.uk/nanofibres-...placement.html

http://www.hair123.co.uk/acatalog/toppik.html
Aristotle's' Disciple
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I think giner may help. I'm no expert though so don't take my word for it. You sound like you're willing to try anything though so... :/
Ooolala
Badges: 1
Report 8 years ago
I know how you feel, it's really horrible... I was ill at the end of last year, and in january my hair started falling out as a result. Google telogen effulvium, this is probably what you have - it's basically general thinning/loss of volume - but hair will grow back after a couple of months apparantly. Hope mine is back for the summer anyway!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (213)
39.23%
No - but I will (38)
7%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.63%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (256)
47.15%

Watched Threads