E.L.F. Cosmetics (Eyes Lips Face) Watch

Mega Nerd
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I'm quite interested in this website, and I'm thinking of buying some things. What do you all think?

http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/
livingforthefuture
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
OMG i'm doing the exact same thing right now...
i've just picked out a whole load of stuff,
its really good pricing don't you think ?
Whizz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The studio range of brushes are brilliant. The powder brush and eyeshadow c brushes in particular are a must. I also like the kabuki.
zoe_uwe
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Love love love E.L.F! All the products I have got (most of which are the £1.50 products) have been really good, especially the 'all over cover stick'! I have a £45 'wishlist' on the site. If you 'like' the UK facebook page, when they get to 110,000 'likes' there will be 20% off the whole site, so I’m waiting for that (should be in the next couple of weeks).
TulipFields
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by zoe_uwe)
Love love love E.L.F! All the products I have got (most of which are the £1.50 products) have been really good, especially the 'all over cover stick'! I have a £45 'wishlist' on the site. If you 'like' the UK facebook page, when they get to 110,000 'likes' there will be 20% off the whole site, so I’m waiting for that (should be in the next couple of weeks).
If you sign up to their website they email you all the offers/discounts I got free delivery and a limited edition eye pallette offer like that :yep:
ithoughtofthis
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Good products, ive heard positive reviews about it on youtube from some makeup gurus..but the website is quite difficult to navigate around...
amizzle91
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Haha, how weird... I was looking at that site the other day. I've heard lots of good reviews and it's so cheap!

I've ordered some things from there before, delivery was extremely prompt (ordered at about 4pm on a Friday and it turned up the next morning! I was shocked that it was that quick) and I just ordered the Studio cream eyeliner for my sister.

Going to wait until they have free delivery or something and I'm going to get the new tinted moisturiser for the summer and a few other things...
Mega Nerd
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by livingforthefuture)
OMG i'm doing the exact same thing right now...
i've just picked out a whole load of stuff,
its really good pricing don't you think ?
Yeah, the prices are really good and they don't look that cheap when you look at them!

Ooh, good. I'm now 'liking' the page, and I hope that it's soon, because I want to buy things RIGHT now and I don't think I can wait!

(Original post by TulipFields)
If you sign up to their website they email you all the offers/discounts I got free delivery and a limited edition eye pallette offer like that :yep:
How often are the emails?

(Original post by amizzle91)
Haha, how weird... I was looking at that site the other day. I've heard lots of good reviews and it's so cheap!

I've ordered some things from there before, delivery was extremely prompt (ordered at about 4pm on a Friday and it turned up the next morning! I was shocked that it was that quick) and I just ordered the Studio cream eyeliner for my sister.

Going to wait until they have free delivery or something and I'm going to get the new tinted moisturiser for the summer and a few other things...
TulipFields
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Mega Nerd)
Yeah, the prices are really good and they don't look that cheap when you look at them!

Ooh, good. I'm now 'liking' the page, and I hope that it's soon, because I want to buy things RIGHT now and I don't think I can wait!

How often are the emails?
Quite rare, the last one I've got was on Valentines day, the offer was a free nail polish with £10 order. They also email you stock availability if you type your email in the out of stock item field
zoe_uwe
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yea I signed up for the mailing list to, but the facebook page has more frequent offers, it was free shipping on wed-thurs last week and there is already only 1200 ish 'likes' to go till 20% off! so so excited about placing my order!
TulipFields
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yea I signed up for the mailing list to, but the facebook page has more frequent offers, it was free shipping on wed-thurs last week and there is already only 1200 ish 'likes' to go till 20% off! so so excited about placing my order!
omg, I really need to sign up to facebook list. I really want to make an offer as my Bare Escentuals foundation is running out so I wanted to try their mineral foundation which is a lot cheaper. Does anyone know if its good?
MissoLuxe
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
This site is really amazing. Cheap, great value products with good packaging and delivery
clo-clo1
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
How good are the normal £1.50 brushes?
hello.
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by clo-clo1)
How good are the normal £1.50 brushes?
i actually like the normal eyeshadow brush over their studio one, so yeah not bad AT ALL for £1.50
Lights
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I've gotten a few things from there. Their primer is really good as are the "professional" range brushes. The nail varnish not so good but you really can't beat it for the price!
tea_cakes
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
There are a few products I really really love. The studio line and mineral line brushes are lovely, really good quality for the price.
zoe_uwe
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Mega Nerd)
I'm quite interested in this website, and I'm thinking of buying some things. What do you all think?

http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/
heeey, the free shipping will prob be tonight and last for around 24 hours! get the code off the FB! so excited
in_vogue
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Bit bull ****ty, just saw on the fb that theyve changed it to when it reaches 112,000 people
lolololol
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I love e.l.f. products! Okay, some of them aren't amazing but they are so cheap and some of my favourite make up items are from e.l.f.! I love their High Definition Powder (£6), and their Studio Kabuki Brush (£5) and one of their eyeshadow palettes that was actually a free gift over Christmas - absolutely amazing!

I'm going to America soon and I'm going to try and get an order when I'm out there because the items are much cheaper.
PygmyShrew
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
20% off until tomorrow at midnight! UK use the code WELUVRFANS
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (315)
37.77%
No - but I will (64)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.43%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (393)
47.12%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed