Just met my future wife Watch

Ministerdonut
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/user/MOXNEWSd...41/z2dSNDxKGX8

First of all she agrees with me (always a good sign) that all females should be trained to use a firearm to protect themselves against rapists and other men up to no good.So they are able to more easily protect themselves. In this country I would actually give all females over the age of 16 and without a mental health history the option of free firearms training at police firearms range and a discounted sidearm. (free for those on disability benefits)

Martial arts training from age nine(always useful if the missus can kick off )

She hunts, and has hunted a wild boar with a spear,and then ate him (I'd never go hungry ) . Shot bears and bison.

Believes in female empowerment, which all men and women should believe in,but not believe in feminism and that men should be the men in the relationship and in society. You see what is not understood by enough people is, the traditional role of females is just as valuable as the male role and if society doesn't recognise that moves should be made to do so. So dhr wouldn't be trying to place her mans testicles in her handbag like many females do these days.

Plus she is fit .All girls should be like her, smart ,physically fit and conservative and pro gun.
The Polar Dude
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
pretty awesome dude
Lewroll
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Why is this in current affairs? Are you trying to tell us something? Does your girlfriend know about this new girl?
Stratos
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I don't like conservatives.
Onge
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
shame bout the face
chrislpp
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Wait, this chick says she's sick and tired of seeing all these women being abducted, raped, and murdered.

So....

1). Where are all these reports of missing person etc.?
2). If she has seen them abduct, rape, murder victims, why hasn't she either called the police or maybe she is in on it?
ibysaiyan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Only in the United States of America.

I wonder if she has a sniper :teehee:
chrislpp
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ibysaiyan)
Only in the United States of America.

I wonder if she has a sniper :teehee:
I doubt she does, that's way too big a gun to be using in a kitchen.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (499)
37.83%
No - but I will (101)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (90)
6.82%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (629)
47.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed