Should i go out with this girl. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
We are both 18, and we met each other at a club. We didnt know each other that much ( as we go different colleges)... anyway we both got drunk at a night club, and i slept with her. Now she keeps calling me, asking if she wants tyo hook up or go to the clubs with me.. but i think she is a slut.. what do you think i should do?
imperial maniac
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I really really can't answer that...
PortiaLovesMcqueen
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
No, you shouldn't.
dmz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
you just scored a **** buddy son
Swell
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by dmz)
you just scored a **** buddy son
What this chap said.
FreakyStyley
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
We are both 18, and we met each other at a club. We didnt know each other that much ( as we go different colleges)... anyway we both got drunk at a night club, and i slept with her. Now she keeps calling me, asking if she wants tyo hook up or go to the clubs with me.. but i think she is a slut.. what do you think i should do?
Well she wants more that a ONS so there's a possibility she's not, give it another go and see what she's like when you're a bit more sober
Lewroll
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Is she a slut because she had sex with you? If thats the case then you a man slut.

Don't go out with her because you don't like her and you will just hurt her feelings.
DanDraper2410
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
**** buddy...possibly
Slut....you cant tell coz shes only do you to your knowledge
If you like her sober, hang out with her, if not, then just say you cant
big-boss-91
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
follow your heart.... or in your case.... follow your ****
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (322)
37.49%
No - but I will (67)
7.8%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.22%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (408)
47.5%

Watched Threads