Girl with boyfriend and sex... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Basically, I went out to a club yesterday...and then met this girl...she told me she had a boyfriend but I was pretty drunk/gone so I still went for her. Got her and took her back to my place. Had a chat with her if it's ok we we're doing and she was like it's fine and that can be a 'bad' girl sometimes. Told me she was with her boyfriend for about 3years. Then basically we spent the night together and had sex and other stuff...then in the morning she felt guilty and that...turns out we have mutual friends and I have mutual friends with her boyfriend =/..but she still kissed me when I asked her too and that after she was feeling guilty. =/

She goes I was the first guy she has had sex with apart from her bf.

I have no idea what to do now seeming as I have good friends that are her friend and don't know about this. do I just act normal as a friend or avoid?

Cheers
HumanNature1992
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Best to avoid.
Lewroll
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Awkward.
Siobherz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
yeah just act like nothing happened, it's her guilt not yours. tho in general it's a bit low to do that with someone elses girl friend
Aristotle's' Disciple
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
What a player!
JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
she cheated on her boyfriend so in any case the blame is largely hers. but since her boyfriend has links to your friendship circle, just lay low and pretend it never happened. cut the links you have with her.
samconly
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You better watchoooooout...
kiss_my_asthma_99
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
talk about a sticky situation.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I had a little chat with her today too make sure everything is ok and that...trying to be normal...it doesn't seem to be akward with her yet. But to be on the safe said I should cut this down?
Magsam
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
She goes I was the first guy she has had sex with apart from her bf.
If you believe that I have a timeshare for you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (269)
38.48%
No - but I will (48)
6.87%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.3%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (331)
47.35%

Watched Threads