The Student Room Group

Need females opinion on circumcised males

Scroll to see replies

it's what they do with it, not what it looks like.
Reply 41
Original post by tillytots
it's what they do with it, not what it looks like.

Thank God... I was a little worried because mine looks like half a turnip, and feels all crumbly like a scotch egg. Glad to know that appearance doesn't matter :yep:

And you should see what I can do with it... :sexface:

Spoiler

Reply 42
it shouldn't be an issue either way - it's not going to be the deciding factor on whether you'll have sex or not.
Original post by Schmokie Dragon
It's not a turn off, but it's definitely not a turn on.

Rofl, apparently this post was neg-worthy.
Reply 44
prefer circumcised.... just personal pref i guess. nicer for bjs lol.
Ive never experienced uncircumcised, so I got used to it without a foreskin there and I quite like it. I would love to have a feel of an uncircumcised penis though just to satisfy my curiosity lol
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by QwentyJ
Depends on the person! :smile:

True I've recently had someone prove my circumcised are better theory wrong anyway. :wink:
Reply 47
Original post by Anonymous
i was just wondering what girls thought about circumcised males? i am circumcised myself and i have no problem with it, if anything it is more hygenic. just wanted opinions such as; is the sex better? prefer the appearance? or would you avoid?

Wow: gone anonymous... ASHAMED of his awesome penis.

Yes: I TOO am circumcised! And I am more than proud :cool:

OOoh, we could be foreskin bros'?
I really have no preference - in the way that, if a guy was circumcised or not I wouldn't be put off or grossed out by either. But at least with a non circumcised guy you don't have to use lube for handjobs and if they're well endowed it helps itself getting in. But I'd never judge a guy on it - just like I wouldn't want to be judged by something on my body I couldn't help.
The whole hygiene argument really annoys me as it's a total myth, if the guy is clean and showers regularly, it won't make a difference if he's cut or not.
However, I'm quite against circumcision of children unless it's for a medical reason because I think it's totally unnecessary and they get no choice in it - but that's kind of OT.
Reply 49
Yeah homie, girls love circumcized cock.

Looks better, it's more hygienic, and apparently the bob looks cute (lol).
Original post by rhinger
Yeah homie, girls love circumcized cock.

Looks better, it's more hygienic, and apparently the bob looks cute (lol).

Its not more hygienic actually.....
Reply 51
Circumcised turns me on.... hot, HOT, HOTT!

Edit: Plus I'd feel much better giving a blowjob where I can see more easily (i.e. without an inspection lol) that it is clean.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Eveiebaby
I'm all for foreskin and prefer it to circumcision. An uncircumsised penis is much more receptive and sensitive and you dont have to lube up your hands so meticulously when giving someone a hand job.

That's complete bs.
All these females confessing their love for circumcised penis is really boosting my self esteem. :biggrin:
circumcised ftw!
You lot are crazy, it looks loads better with a foreskin and it keeps the head more sensitive. It also helps when moving in and out, that's partially it's purpose.

I could only imagine how much worse my penis would look without a lovely foreskin :'(
Original post by imperial maniac
That's complete bs.

No it's not. Tell Dr Jensen that!
Apparently when the circumsicion is freshly done the end of the penis is over sensitive for a short time afterwards because the end of the penis isnt used to being exposed directly to underwear material and god knows what you like to exposed your penis to...)

Over short time the penis is supposed to become desensitised slightly as a layer of keratin forms over the glans to protect it in place of what the foreskin would have done. Google it if you dont believe me but that is what is believed to be the scientific mechanics behind it.

Oh and uncircumsized penises are way easier to handle from my point of view. Too much friction on a circumsized one and have to pay a lot of attention to lubrication in comparison.
No it's not. Tell Dr Jensen that!
Apparently when the circumsicion is freshly done the end of the penis is over sensitive for a short time afterwards because the end of the penis isnt used to being exposed directly to underwear material and god knows what you like to exposed your penis to...)

Over short time the penis is supposed to become desensitised slightly as a layer of keratin forms over the glans to protect it in place of what the foreskin would have done. Google it if you dont believe me but that is what is believed to be the scientific mechanics behind it.

Oh and uncircumsized penises are way easier to handle from my point of view. Too much friction on a circumsized one and have to pay a lot of attention to lubrication in comparison.

Blah blah Dr Jensen Blah...

Fact is girls don't have any problems giving me handjobs. (WHY HAS MY LIFE COME TO DISCUSSING THIS ON A FORUM????)
Original post by imperial maniac
Blah blah Dr Jensen Blah...

Fact is girls don't have any problems giving me handjobs. (WHY HAS MY LIFE COME TO DISCUSSING THIS ON A FORUM????)

hmmmm. Ditto.
OP asked for opinions from women, I gave them. Honestly :rolleyes:
women arent supposed to know anything about sex now and if they are, they're a slag....medieval. I'm 26 ffs. No apologies I'm afraid.

you're such a loser.

Talking to teens when youre 26 lmao.

Get on with your life

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending