Okayyy! Worried as Watch

shawallen
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Okay i'm just a little bit worried.
I'm re-taking my GCSE maths & english i done absolutely rubbish at these during school and i'm really worried i'll fail them again.
I'm doing well at english and kind of well at maths but it's always a worry really.
My question is even if i like got D on maths or whatever do you think i'd still get into uni?
I'm expected a triple DDD on my business national dimploma and i have my first dimploma which is like equivalent to 5 gcse.
and i got my communications level 2 as well which i also heard is equivalent to gcse english C.
But what do you think?
I really wanna go for notts trent or ARU.
thankk youuu
mathsstudent2011
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
you need it, i went to uni and have a degree. now im halted as i didnt have science or maths. got the science.... now getting the maths! just do it!
Pheebs1201
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Work your butt off- it'll be worth it! Even if you did get into uni without them, most employers require them as standard which will kill your job prospects later on. You can do it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (228)
39.31%
No - but I will (40)
6.9%
No - I don't want to (41)
7.07%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (271)
46.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise