University of Liverpool Accommodation Thread Watch

boods8897
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by You5uf)
Dear Student Roost & Fresh Student Living - are you a decent landlord? (your company). I've heard horror stories about private accommodation and their landlords who are only interested in making money
If you're looking at private accommodation, I'm with Accommod8 this year and they're pretty good, respond to maintanance issues fairly quickly, hve decent houses (Kensington) and reasonable rent costs. They're one of the university accredited agencies as well I think so if there were any serious issues with them, Liverpool Student Homes can help.
Last year I lived in a 4 bed house run by MGS Estates and I would not recommend this agency to anybody... the house wasn't cleaned before we moved in, we weren't allowed access to the heating, they ignored us telling them the roof was leaking, we had rats in the kitchen and to make it all better, they deducted a quarter of our deposit because some of the rooms were a bit dusty and they had to clean the oven -_-
Jparkin09
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I unfortunately cannot afford the accommodation that the University of Liverpool offers. Is there any private halls people can recommend me with reasons. Thank you!
EuropaLiverpool
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Good Afternoon ,

We have a fabulous site near the Royal Liverpool hospital with prices starting at £126 per week. But if this is still to high for you, you could try to contact Liverpool student homes and ask them for advice. They make sure that their landlords have all the correct certificates and wil be able to help you.

Have a great day
(Original post by Jparkin09)
I unfortunately cannot afford the accommodation that the University of Liverpool offers. Is there any private halls people can recommend me with reasons. Thank you!
EuropaLiverpool
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Good Afternoon,
Have you considered contacting the team at Crowne Place and asking them to forward your email or Facebook link on to your future flatmates?. This is something that we do for our students here at Europa and it really helps with early introductions.

Good Luck
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Are the Angela Halls in Liverpool Hope single sex.
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello,

Thank you for your message.

Our Angela Halls for 2019/2020 are as follows:

Ground Floor - Boys
1st Floor - Girls
2nd Floor - Mixed

On your application you can put in the special requirement field what preference you have if any :yeah:

Any more questions, please feel free to ask.

Tom :five:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19
  • University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (48)
24.62%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (64)
32.82%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (36)
18.46%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (17)
8.72%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (30)
15.38%

Watched Threads