?
Report 5 years ago
Greenbank is a great choice! Any questions you've got, fire away
Patcho94
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
There's also a badminton court at Greenbank for free! I'm there all the time!
student_slasher
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Patcho94)
Greenbank is a great choice! Any questions you've got, fire away
Thankyou! So is the accommodation quality really good? I don't know if you do Architecture, but did you or anyone you know who does Architecture struggle with doing work off campus? It's great that you do badminton is the Uni good for both competitive and non-competitive badminton?
Shokz
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Accepted unconditional offer for Bsc Psychology - Liverpool.
Just finished applying for accommodation.
1. Crown place double bed
2. Crown place single bed
3. Vine court double bed

Emma1511062
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Accepted Conditional offer for Bsc Psychology and just in the process of picking accomodation!

Think Crown place is going to be first choice then vine court, however so damn expensive!!

Can anyone else help me for what accommodation is good for first years preferably on campus?!

Thanks!
KittKatt
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey!
Try looking at UNITE halls. They're all private halls It's quite expensive, but it's really nice and self catered and I think all are on campus!
Peteblaxill
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey, i'm currently a first year sound tech living at agnes jones. Feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Also, future sound techs - be prepared for your initiation...
EllieEF
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm in the same position!! I'm not sure about Greenbank! Is it mainly catered of equal as it seems a bit cheaper than Vine or Crown... has anyone got any suggestions about Greenbank as I'd like to be self catered with other self catered undergraduates?
ilyasolo
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I have got a conditional offer for the Biological foundation at carmel college. I want to be in uni accommodation but i dont know where to go. Crown palace or vine court look the best but they are also the most expensive. I want to have the most fun, so i was thinking carnatic, i'm probably the top end of the party spectrum and i want to be with fun people and i know it's a weird concern but i get the feeling the cosy and expensive crown palace will have the more posher and boring students. But this is Crown courts first year so its hard to tell. What is the best accommodation for those going to carmel?
EllieEF
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm thinking the same thing! I'm looking into Carnatic as it seems to be the place for all undergraduates to be socially and my friend is there in her first year and said its much more social in the villages than on campus for first years!
EllieEF
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Is anyone else looking into Carnatic? If so where are you all thinking? or would they be all deemed the same socially? help!
maryamzahid
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
applied for Crown Place twice and then Vine Court. soo looking forward to Liverpool University
username912610
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by maryamzahid)
applied for Crown Place twice and then Vine Court. soo looking forward to Liverpool University
Crown Palace is my first choice, I walked past it in the Applicant it looks so good. Vine Court is my second option, tbh all my choices are on campus. I can't be arsed with the Student villages too far off campus for my liking.
maryamzahid
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Kruz)
Crown Palace is my first choice, I walked past it in the Applicant it looks so good. Vine Court is my second option, tbh all my choices are on campus. I can't be arsed with the Student villages too far off campus for my liking.
Ahh same i didn't want to go for the student villages either, greenbank did look beautiful though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mangodepo11
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by EllieEF)
Is anyone else looking into Carnatic? If so where are you all thinking? or would they be all deemed the same socially? help!
I've heard rankin holds the reputation for most social. Due to the layout, you live with 20 on your floor. and 20 ppl on the floor above and below, so get to know alot of ppl. 60 basically living together.
csmith95
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Rankin is also the newest, so that would be something to consider too!
Hollie19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi
ive accepted liverpool univeristy as my first choice to study geology in september and now i have been asked to apply for accomodation. However on the open day we were rushed and did not get chance to see the accomodation. Would anyone be able to porvide infomration on the halls at liverpool to help me make my decision? Thank you
Changing Skies
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Hollie19)
Hi
ive accepted liverpool univeristy as my first choice to study geology in september and now i have been asked to apply for accomodation. However on the open day we were rushed and did not get chance to see the accomodation. Would anyone be able to porvide infomration on the halls at liverpool to help me make my decision? Thank you
Are you looking for catered or self-catered? On campus or off campus?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hollie19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
definately on campus but not sure whether to catered or self catered
Hollie19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Lucy96)
Are you looking for catered or self-catered? On campus or off campus?

Posted from TSR Mobile
i definately want to be on campus but whether i go catered or self catered does not bother me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
    Sat, 21 Sep '19

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (289)
25.87%
The paper was reasonable (484)
43.33%
Not feeling great about that exam (223)
19.96%
It was TERRIBLE (121)
10.83%

Watched Threads