The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Accommodation Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1400
Ive got a conditional offer at liverpool for geology and i have made liverpool first choice but I am literally clueless about which accomodation to go for? i really dont mind if im on campus off campus and i dont really mind if im catered or self catered can some one help please!
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by Hollie19
just wondering! are you aplying or are you a student there now

Oh well I doubt it :biggrin: I'm a 2014 applicant also :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1402
Ive got a conditional offer at liverpool for geology and i have made liverpool first choice but I am literally clueless about which accomodation to go for? i really dont mind if im on campus off campus and i dont really mind if im catered or self catered can some one help please!

I was in the same position! But I have some friends there and one lives off campus in Carnatic catered! She said she loves it and the food is lovely and there's a great bus running to the uni loads and it's the best place socially! She said it's all students and so much fun so I applied for my accommodation there :smile:!
Reply 1403
Original post by EllieEF
I was in the same position! But I have some friends there and one lives off campus in Carnatic catered! She said she loves it and the food is lovely and there's a great bus running to the uni loads and it's the best place socially! She said it's all students and so much fun so I applied for my accommodation there :smile:!

Fab! hat have you put for your three choices? has crown court come into it
Reply 1404
Original post by Lucy96
Oh well I doubt it :biggrin: I'm a 2014 applicant also :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you out you accomodation choices in yet?
Have you out you accomodation choices in yet?

Yep! I did Crown Place single, double, and Vine Court single :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1406
was there no consideration of carnatic or greenbank?
was there no consideration of carnatic or greenbank?

They seem great, but I really wanted on campus :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fab! hat have you put for your three choices? has crown court come into it

you can now apply for crown :smile:
Reply 1409
Original post by Lucy96
They seem great, but I really wanted on campus :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I want on campus too. What course will you be studying?
Original post by Erinn_
I want on campus too. What course will you be studying?

Nice! :biggrin: combined honours in History and Biology :h: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm torn between choosing Vine Court or Crown Place, does anyone have any suggestions about what is meant to be better? I definitely want to be on campus and self-catered! :smile:
Reply 1412
I'm doing psychology :smile: iv just applied for accomodation. I chose crown place single bed first then crown place with a double bed and then vine court.
(edited 10 years ago)
Hi, I would like to stay on campus and be self-catered but I'm really not sure on what accommodation to choose... Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Reply 1414
I have the exact same problem! because everyone says the on campus ones are the quiet halls, but i do like to party! but i am unsure over to whether to go to carnatic/greenback or stay on campus at vine court or the new one! help!
Ahhhh same, I mean I want to party and stuff but location wise the on campus sounds a lot better, and I'm torn between vine court and the new one! :frown::frown:
Reply 1416
same! i think i'm going to go for new one because I think it is cheaper!
I've been thinking that too and at least it'll be nice and clean! I'm still not 100% sure though... What course are you doing? :smile:
Original post by Erinn_
I'm doing psychology :smile: iv just applied for accomodation. I chose crown place single bed first then crown place with a double bed and then vine court.

Great :biggrin: that's exactly what I chose :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emilyjk
I have the exact same problem! because everyone says the on campus ones are the quiet halls, but i do like to party! but i am unsure over to whether to go to carnatic/greenback or stay on campus at vine court or the new one! help!

Who exactly is this mysterious "everyone" ?

Hall's are what you make of it; go wherever you want, but take such rumours with a pinch of salt.

I stayed on campus in my first year and would certainly do it again.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending