University of Liverpool Accommodation Thread Watch

rosie95
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi i was just wondering how you book an arrival slot? where abouts is it on the liverpool life website???
thanks
Joewa12
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Its in the accommodation section at the end of the e-induction, if you have already completed the e-induction you have to click back through it and it will be at the end.
rosie95
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thanks soo much... Is anyone else staying in roscoe and gladstone??

Posted from TSR Mobile
rosie95
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Does anyone know whether you can still move in on the Sunday to roscoe and gladstone even if there is no time slots available?? Thanks x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Joewa12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by rosie95)
Does anyone know whether you can still move in on the Sunday to roscoe and gladstone even if there is no time slots available?? Thanks x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am in Roscoe and gladstone as well, if you ring up accommodation they will let you change if you say you cannot arrive another time.
Have you got your room number yet ?
rosie95
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ahh thanks so much u going down on the Saturday? I think I'm gonna have toe arrive on the Sunday do u think that wud be ok?? I'm b17 what about u?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Joewa12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Im going down sunday, I think it depends on your block because different blocks have been given different days. Most of my block are going sunday so im sure it will be fine. Im in p22
rosie95
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Oh that will be good then... I'm really nervous haha where are u coming from?? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Krazy_b
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How many bags is everyone moving in with? It seems like i have LOADS lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
maryamzahid
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Krazy_b)
How many bags is everyone moving in with? It seems like i have LOADS lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
I probably will have loads too, don't worry
Joewa12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by rosie95)
Oh that will be good then... I'm really nervous haha where are u coming from?? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me too and Cumbria you
Azurefeline
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So, I haven't read the whole thread, but I was wondering :

Is vine court/crown place massively oversubscribed?

I'm applying next week (for 2015) and if I get an offer I would definitely be happiest there, but it seems like everyone would be?
Joewa12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm living in greenbank now I applied for crown place I'm very happy here but yes everyone living with me applied for crown place everyone will apply.
Emma1511062
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Azurefeline)
So, I haven't read the whole thread, but I was wondering :

Is vine court/crown place massively oversubscribed?

I'm applying next week (for 2015) and if I get an offer I would definitely be happiest there, but it seems like everyone would be?
I currently live in crown and a lot of people apply!! I asked for a single en suite and got a double ensuite however I know a lot of people who didn't get a place at all. I say have a look at the other accomodation too- Carnatic etc. I do sport so sometime have to get the bus to Carnatic and I like it there! Its very different to crown however you never know till you look! if you have any questions about anything let me know.
Ryuzil
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, does anyone know what will happen if we cancel the Tenant Agreement between us and university accommodation? One of my friend is in trouble now. She can't live in that accommodation due to cultural shock. She also talked with Accommodation Office but they required evidence of cultural shock. Does anyone know how to show them that she was suffered cultural shock?
Azurefeline
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Emma1511062)
I currently live in crown and a lot of people apply!! I asked for a single en suite and got a double ensuite however I know a lot of people who didn't get a place at all. I say have a look at the other accomodation too- Carnatic etc. I do sport so sometime have to get the bus to Carnatic and I like it there! Its very different to crown however you never know till you look! if you have any questions about anything let me know.
Sure, I see. Did you put location as your priority on the accommodation form, once you had it (and was Liverpool your firm?)
Charleyc7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Which accommodation are most people thinking of applying to?
I'm thinking either Greenbank/Carnatic as that's where most undergrads go, but can't decide which out of the two.
laura596
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How many people do you share a kitchen with at crown? And what's the male/female ratio? thanks!
maisieblades
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Are the double and single rooms the same size just with a bigger bed?
Azurefeline
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've just applied to accommodation. Crown single, double, vine catered.

All I want is an on campus room - going to have to pray to the random selection gods for the next 7months or so!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
    Sat, 21 Sep '19

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (289)
25.87%
The paper was reasonable (484)
43.33%
Not feeling great about that exam (223)
19.96%
It was TERRIBLE (121)
10.83%

Watched Threads