shouldnt have let her go Watch

mattdns163
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
so basically i was with this girl for a year had a nice relationship but we decided mutually (i said the first words tho) that it wasnt working for silly reasons like she wanted me to be more suprising and i wanted it to be more of a relaxed relationship (even though it was my first major relationship). anyway about 4 months after i still have feelings for her and i still think deep down she does because we both loved each other..but she says shes seeing someone else. is there anything i can do to win her back...
i now understand the saying 'you dont know what youve got till its gone'
now i realise shes an amazing girl to be with and id be lucky to ever find another like her!
what have i done!?
mattdns163
Rep:
?
basically i dont think i was trying hard enough in the relationship. is there any point in me saying to her 'ill change' etc or will that just push her away
ijb57611
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
right, wow, well we've all been there. (seriously).
Thing is, its tough but you have to start looking at the future, you had a bad experience you learnt from it, and chances are when you realise and accept this you're gonna be more happy and confident, then things will be a lot clearer. Who knows, maybe you'll find somebody better for you. I know I did. Long and short of it is, until you accept and move on, you're just gonna feel like this....but it gets better.

Hope everything works out soon
DanDraper2410
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Stevie Wonder, Candles, roses and a sharp suit......might work lol
Broderss
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
go to her house with a rose and say you didn't know you'd miss her so much and tell her you really want to try again with the relationship and you really want to work hard and make it last.
mattdns163
Rep:
?
thanks for the reply..good to know someone has survived....basically i just feel like a f''kn idiot though...cos it was basically my idea to end it....i think i would be in more deep **** if she dumped me for another guy.

its hard times...gonna gym it out hard
mattdns163
Rep:
?
broderhess, u serious?? wouldnt scare her or anything?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (329)
37.3%
No - but I will (71)
8.05%
No - I don't want to (63)
7.14%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (419)
47.51%

Watched Threads