The Student Room Group

She loves me, but leaves me? How?

She sent me an email saying,

Hi
Your the most amazing person I've ever met and I love you and always
will but I'm sorry I can't talk to you anymore. I can't exaplain.
I'm sorry bye x

We had an arguement, 5 days before, where she told me she can't talk to me and I won her over, and then now, she said it again. What do I do? :s-smilie:

Scroll to see replies

Family pressure, peer pressure, ex pressure, lying, wanting you to chase her or has lost her tongue in some freak ice cream accident and cant actually physically speak

Take your pick
Reply 2
I love her so much though :frown:
Reply 3
Sometimes, despite how much you love someone, it doesn't always work out. Sorry!
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

Hi
I'm sorry bye x

We had an arguement, 5 days before, where she told me she can't talk to me and I won her over, and then now, she said it again. What do I do? :s-smilie:

You really are going to have to give us more details if we're to be of any help.
Reply 5
Females mate, they're strange creatures.
Reply 6
Sorry OP... seems like you've just got to let her go :frown:
She's either met someone else or is a government agent.

Either way I recommend having sex with a hooker and moving on.
Probably she's saying that only to make you feel better. Bottom line is she doesn't want to be with you anymore.
Reply 9
Should I GIVE up on her and focus on my alevels? :frown:
Reply 10
She sounds like one of them confusing ***** that ****s with your head, id say youve got off lucky
Reply 11
Original post by GreenEddy
She sounds like one of them confusing ***** that ****s with your head, id say youve got off lucky

so what should i do now? :s-smilie:

Hi
I'm sorry bye x

1: Go out with friends, have a good time
2:Get drunk, maybe pull a bird and screw her, probably more than once and make sure th ex knows

3: Stop being her pet poodle, if a girl says that sort of sh|te then its just total BS (I got something similar to this recently) and what did I do? I cut off all contact, no more speaka from me! lol :biggrin:

Stop being led around by a vagina and grow some balls.
There are tonnes of possible reasons why she left you. Do you really want to waste your time searching for the exact reason for why she left you or just move on and make yourself free and happy? Take a pick. You could either waste your time searching for answers as to why she left you and missing out the good things in life or you can enjoy life right now and start the healing process so you can get a better one.
Reply 14

Steer clear of crazy women my friend, they are no good for your mental state
Reply 15

get drunk, find a quick shag and get your mind off her.
Yes if a women treats you like a game....You always going to her and winning her back pffft leave it...Focus on your a-levels mate- that's what's gonna get you far in life not this chick.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 17
OP, I know it's confusing (to put it mildly) and heartbreaking, that you still love her, and you probably can't focus on anything at all, you probably don't know what to do with yourself etc, but you really do need to accept that the relationship is over. I think you should talk to someone (a close friend) about it, as this will make it real and help you come to terms with it and move on - she has treated you terribly by emailing, and refusing all further contact).

In my mind there are several possible reasons, including she has found someone else, just doesn't want to be with you anymore, she's pregnant/ill, and so on. But it's not your fault, and if she ended it in such a cowardly, selfish way then you're better off without her.
Reply 18
Reply 19
Wow, I would like to thank you all for your comments :smile: Much appreciated :smile: Any more ideas? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending