?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I was wondering if anyone did these and if it was worth it really? =]
ibysaiyan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hmm I tried few AGES ago.. But never made it to the minimum payout value.I still get emails asking for my input.
You get to fill surveys which take 10-20 mins on avg. imo and the pay is like 50p to a pound.
History-Student
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
No, it is not. You could make a fortune if you did 100 surveys/day. However most survey companies will send you 1 survey/fortnight and you also have to make a certain amount (around £50 usually) before they pay you, so you will make no money whatsoever.

Do it if you want to, but don't expect it to pay the bills.
Neil_K
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by pamelaa)
I was wondering if anyone did these and if it was worth it really? =]
I've tried quite a few, and only found one where I've actually made any money.

You will get around 3 surveys a day to do, and have money in your Paypal account within the first couple of weeks.

Don't bother with any other survey sites, they are a waste of time.
akacal1991
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Neil_K)
I've tried quite a few, and only found one where I've actually made any money.

You will get around 3 surveys a day to do, and have money in your Paypal account within the first couple of weeks.

Don't bother with any other survey sites, they are a waste of time.
^ Details please?
ily_em
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I used to do them, and probably cashed in around £100 in total (cash and vouchers) over various sites, though this was over quite a long time. I can't remember which sites I used now but some were a lot better than others.
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I've been on loads of these websites in the past, and currently use 0 of them, so it just about shows how unreliable they tend to be. If any of you have read my Triond thread (actually it wasn't my thread I just sort of hijacked it lol..) or read the Triond page on my website you'll see that I have A LOT of patience with money earning online.. so the fact that even I can't be bothered with these says a lot!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (260)
38.86%
No - but I will (46)
6.88%
No - I don't want to (49)
7.32%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (314)
46.94%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise