I adore men in wheelchairs Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I just can't help it; those hot guys you see about town, with their built upper bodies, moving around with such ease, not needing any help. I would give anything to be with them.

It's not like I get off on the fact they're disabled, but they are the only guys I've ever really found attractive. In the same way some people find blonde hair attractive etc.

This is really starting to get me down now, as I don't think I'll ever meet a guy like this. Yes you see them around, but you can't just go up to them in the street. I've tried dating websites, and it's not like I know or work with any of them.

I don't know what to do.
Pink Bullets
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You could fake a disability, it could be an in. I'm sure they have their own societies and stuff.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Pink Bullets)
You could fake a disability, it could be an in. I'm sure they have their own societies and stuff.
I doubt they are faking it. You can usually tell they are disabled, given their upper body is usually much more built compared to their lower bodies.
ipulledhermione
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I went on 3 dates with a lovely guy who used a wheelchair. It was good at the start but then he threw a dinner tray at me. I know what you mean, I really liked him. I'm,the one who asked him out (at my uni student union after weeks of eye-catching etc). He was such a lovely guy, hot, funny, sexy, good company, political and philisophically attuned, but I probably wasn't his type or something.

I don't have any advice for where to find them but just to let you know that it's not that unusual and they do date able bodied folk (well this guy did) and that you can like someone regardless of their physical disabilities. The attractiin is in them not their disability, there'll be wheelchair people who are dicks/kind/proud/shallow etc etc. You look like then cause you like them, you can't stop attraction.
Singh_2
Badges: 1
Report 8 years ago
Even the guy off eastenders?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Singh_2)
Even the guy off eastenders?
No, I mean guys like Peter Mitchell:

http://holysoap.five.tv/pictures/wee...9/images/21251
BoxesAndBangles
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
A man offered me a ride on his wheelchair as I was walking down the street in Edinburgh recently, I know - jealous right?
LALA LAND
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
the hospital would be a good start
Rich_183
Badges: 15
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by LALA LAND)
the hospital would be a good start
haha oh deary me!
cambio wechsel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
1. Find able-bodied boyfriend you like.
2. Hit and run in your mum's car.
3. Profit.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by cambio wechsel)
1. Find able-bodied boyfriend you like.
2. Hit and run in your mum's car.
3. Profit.
Er...no.
Pink Bullets
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I doubt they are faking it. You can usually tell they are disabled, given their upper body is usually much more built compared to their lower bodies.
I didn't say they were. :/
ShinyT
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Get a really hot boyfriend, then break his legs somehow, then there you go a cute guy who's in a wheel chair
draikzer
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ipulledhermione)
I went on 3 dates with a lovely guy who used a wheelchair. It was good at the start but then he threw a dinner tray at me.
Wut?!
draikzer
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ShinyT)
Get a really hot boyfriend, then break his legs somehow, then there you go a cute guy who's in a wheel chair
Or you can go to prison.
bognor-regis
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
That's unfair on all the able bodied guys, pretty superficial too. Prejudice is never cool.
Seasick Steve
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
http://www.bbc.co.uk/ouch/old/images...chair/andy.jpg

:drool:
ShinyT
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by draikzer)
Or you can go to prison.
Lol, oh yeah that's a point maybe get someone else to do it for you
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
She means you could fake it, in order to join in with them at clubs/activities centred towards wheelchair bound people, paralymic sports for example. It's kinda desperate, but at least you'd meet your dream man =P
JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
a wheelchair fetish. wow, the world never ceases to amaze me.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (236)
39.14%
No - but I will (41)
6.8%
No - I don't want to (45)
7.46%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (281)
46.6%

Watched Threads