- How do we know what atoms stuff is made of?
- Bragg's Law
- Crystallography X-Ray
- X-ray Crystallography
- Why couldn't early chemists write a structural formula for benzene?
- Is it possible to become a protein crystallographer with a Molecular Biology degree?
- Is this totally lame?
- How is the study of simple molecules relevant to larger biological molecules?
- How much does coursework count in a typical Bath degree?
- Scalars in terms of vectors
Related university courses
Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry
Biological and Medicinal Chemistry with Industrial Experience
University of Exeter
University of Oxford
University of Southampton
Chemistry (with a Year in Industry)
Queen's University Belfast
Chemistry for Sustainable Energy
University of Liverpool
Chemistry with a year in York
University of York
Chemistry with Foundation
University of Aberdeen