Does anyone else find Paloma Faith incredibly annoying? Watch

Notpink
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Actually Paloma Faith is not a nice person. She is so negatively opinionated about other artists I think it is fair for us to give our opinions too. She once said when being interviewed by Terry Wogan when wearing one of her 'creations' that she thought she was special in her dress sense and that all other female singers were just tramps. How supportive is that? If you dish it out it will eventually get back to you.Oh and her voice is like a grater without the cheese.
MaccaDtheCock
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i concur - she is a talentless mingehog of the highest order. I was unfortunate enough to sit next to her in a restaurant when I and some friends (degree educated) were talking about the Russian Revolution and if 'Lenin was a Marxist'. She turned her seat and said 'i'm Paloma faith - can I join you?' - we then endured 5 minutes of a monologue where she talked in generalisms and vague waffle 'about bad things sometimes happen in revolutions, but good things can happen as well, which is a bit like Labour
Elliemccarthy
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Totally agree , she can not sing her voice is awful
Lyndsey.95
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes she is annoying.
Lyndsey.95
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes definitely.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's stopping you doing a masters?

It's too expensive (21)
23.33%
My career doesn't need one (14)
15.56%
I'm sick of studying (15)
16.67%
I can't find a course I want to do (3)
3.33%
I don't know enough about them (10)
11.11%
Nothing, I'm going to do it! (27)
30%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise