God no. Not with the amount of coursework I have to get through.. :sad:
Reply 41
Bring it on.
Yep :biggrin:
I'm in.
Original post by greengables
I'm in.

That's what he said :P

I've found that compared to revision, reading this thread is actually really exciting. :'( lol
Reply 45
Original post by Vanny17
You should. The earlier the better. I am scared of results day though. :afraid:

:eek3: they are proper soon ..I am going to fll in the resit form first before I look at the results :tongue:
Reply 46
wow
Reply 47
Starting Monday, got a week off so planning to start properly then.
We haven't even learnt half the stuff yet! Looking over notes just so I don't forget eveything, yes, but revision- no way! Not this early.
Original post by LimeTree.

LMAO :wink:
Sad Steve is leaving :frown:
Reply 50
im starting revision after i finish watching something.. unless I suddenly forget
Reply 51
Definetly, this is the best time to catch up with all the work you've either missed or in my case, couldn't be bothered to do. Making notes during this period will simply make life easier when it comes to revising intensly nearer to exam period. I can't say its going to be a fun week. However, its going to be alot more benificial than Skiing :frown: ....
my As subjects atm: AQA- French/Bio OCR- Econs Edexcel -Maths
retaking all jan modules because didnt put that much effort... really need to average 92% to stand a chance for a Top Uni Economic course ........
is it me or does life get harder everyday...?
Reply 52
Original post by SpySapper
I guess I ought to start now... given I only did a couple of weeks worht of revision last year at AS....

this :smile:....
exactly what i did last year and it didnt turn out to great :colondollar: lol....
started today as i have mocks after half term plus it really hit me the other day that i need to get my act together because these exams are actually going to make all the diff :sad: argh depressing times.....
should be worth it though..well it better be :colonhash: lol
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 53
Erm .. we've literally only just started unit 4 for maths bio and chem so i doubt i'll be revising .. more like still learning
Well seeing as we're only in our first week of the semester over here it's a bit difficult to do a lot of prep for the exams..
I still have two more prelims next week,so I'm revising for those,then take a day or two off to relax afterwards,then back to revising for May and June,and March oral exam.My life is going to suck over these next few months.Hopefully 6th year will be better.
Original post by Popat21
Yeah! I've made a timetable for revision starting the week after half term and am using half term to finish off random school work, have a social life etc.

I will miss my life. See you in June!

This! I have essays and coursework to do this half term. I also need to make notes for RS because that was homework. Proper revision starts the week after half term and will probably be derailed by post-result depression. I wish we had two weeks off instead of one!
Reply 57
I am XD
Original post by LimeTree.

I've found that compared to revision, reading this thread is actually really exciting. :'( lol

Good one! Yeah I find it so hard to get motivated, which is why starting now will hopefully help - I can build up to some real 'hard graft' :rolleyes:
Reply 59
I'm starting when i get my retake results, so 10th of March. REALLY want to get into my 1st choice university.

Latest