Why are girls in clubs so clingly?? Watch

headphones
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Ok any help from girls here would be very helpful.

Basically when approaching a group of girls in a club, or more accurately 1 of the group. The friend/friends try's to pull the girl away making it hard to have any kind of conversation....

Why is this and what's the best way around it?
James4d
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Unfortunately if girls see you approach them they think "Oh great, another slimeball trying to grind me..", even if it's not the case- so they adopt 'defence positions' in case you are that guy.

Has to be said though, after seeing/hearing how some guys act in clubs, I'm surprised girls go clubbing at all.
Marie-Claire
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Try to not look like a rapist?
Aristotle's' Disciple
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
They have no self esteem. g**p*** will make them feel so much more confident.
didgeridoo12uk
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
its a club, how on earth do you hope to have a conversation with one of them.

i don't think i'd ever approach a group of girls if i didn't even know/recognise a single person there. (ok freshers week i did, but not since then)
Boobies.
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by MostCompetitive)
They are desperate. I don't go to clubs btw.

Did you actually read the OP at all?
Its talking about girls clinging to each other, not guys.
Fool.
username196545
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yeah, that's why you need le wingman.
MostCompetitive
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Boobies.)
Fool.
I didn't - my bad. I guess they're just being protective.
Bubbles0ox
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by James4d)
Unfortunately if girls see you approach them they think "Oh great, another slimeball trying to grind me..", even if it's not the case- so they adopt 'defence positions' in case you are that guy.

Has to be said though, after seeing/hearing how some guys act in clubs, I'm surprised girls go clubbing at all.
this
Jmzie-Coupe
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The other girls are *****es that's why. Rude *****es. Punish them with your schlong.
Jackso
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Boobies.)
Fool.
Jeez... Calm down...
littlehobbit
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
This is called ****-blocking. It means that she doesn't want to have that conversation with you, hence her friends rescuing her, its very common!
Immaterial
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ah cockblocking, ugly womens habitual attribute.
Care-Free
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I dont clubbing myself yet, but i know that when i do go i'll be quite protective over who approaches my friends beause you really cant just assume every male is going to be nice....when you think of all the horror stories about date-rape and such it's probably smater for girls to stick together and protect one another.
morematterlessartx
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

This is exactly it, I went clubbing a few nights ago and the amount of times we had to 'save' each other. It's exhausting!
Pinball_heart
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
They're either saving her from another guy or from herself as she is so retardedly drunk, she cannot think for herself at that moment in time.
WhuTom
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

If they didn't enjoy (at least aspects of) it, then they wouldn't do it.

But yeah, OP, those girls don't know who you are. It is a sort of defence mechanism. To them, you're just another grinding guy unless you're the guy behind the sound decks. For the most part, your image is all you've got in a nightclub.
Boobies.
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Jackso)
Jeez... Calm down...
Perfectly calm.
U.S Lecce
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by headphones)
Ok any help from girls here would be very helpful.

Basically when approaching a group of girls in a club, or more accurately 1 of the group. The friend/friends try's to pull the girl away making it hard to have any kind of conversation....

Why is this and what's the best way around it?
They're jealous you went for their friend and not their ugly arse! Or you're ugly :dontknow:
Crazy Paving
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
They just assume the worst of the guy. "" And are being protective of their friends.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (459)
38.06%
No - but I will (91)
7.55%
No - I don't want to (85)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (571)
47.35%

Watched Threads