Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    just plain old average me I'm afraid

ReputationRep:
    blueangel u look gorgeous! stop putting yourself down!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dreamy_girl)
    blueangel u look gorgeous! stop putting yourself down!

Its what people tell me hun including my mum, I'm not really bothered anymore though, I used to be well conscious of self and angry and upset cos of my looks, but I eventually gave up. I'm not here to impress anyone, so any poor guy that gets stuck with me would just have to suffer poor thing.

ReputationRep:
    BOOOOOO. BA stop being silly.

I dunno. Sometimes I look in the mirror and I'm quite pleased. But then I have a photo taken and I look horrible. I guess I'm not the photogenic kind of good looking, I'm more pleasant and friendly kind of average thing.

ReputationRep:
    i'm really un-photogenic (except on camera phones starngely enough) but look ok on film! Except i discoverd i have really bad posture *sits up straighter*!

ReputationRep:
    yeah i have bad posture...one shoulder is raised fair bit higher than the other...very freaky when i look on some photos quite how lob-sided i am...if i had any reservations about my looks, it'd be my teeth - they can feel too big at times, but they are really good condition and really aren't that big - its an unwarranted paranoia, but its a paranoia nonetheless - very odd but i feel sort of goofy even though im not.

ReputationRep:
    I'm happy enough with my lot. I wouldn't say I was gorgeous but good-looking for a guy, I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zurich)
    I'm happy enough with my lot. I wouldn't say I was gorgeous but good-looking for a guy, I suppose.
    so guys are ugly then, usually? lol...its just the way you put it...i.e. not bad looking 'for'/considering im a bloke - could be interpreted that way, obv know what you mean etc.

ReputationRep:
    good looking

ReputationRep:
    Hell No! :'(

ReputationRep:
    It depends really,, sometimes i look in the mirror and want to disappear but then if I make an effort I can look really good. I think it depends on wat mood im in.

ReputationRep:
    i have a very low opinion of myself and dont class myself as good looking at all....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    I just took these now from my phone, so its not very good quality. Also I'm a mess too. And here's my description of me which will probably put you off me forever - blah blah blah..
    Hush or I'll chuck you out of a tree.

ReputationRep:
    a scale of 1 to 5 would be much better, or even 1 to 10

ReputationRep:
    hell yes! normally not an arrogant man but its this area precisely where arrogance and pretending to be something you're not is the only way forward. so yes i am a sexy beast! come have my babies!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JonnyB)
    Hush or I'll chuck you out of a tree.
    :confused: y?

ReputationRep:
    I have personality if that answers your question...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aristogeiton)
    Dashing. :cool:
    So the antithesis of your personality then.

As for this question: you guys can judge me with my pictures. Sometimes I feel good; at others times I feel absolutely revolting. I just know that I am insecure and utterly self-conscious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SlyPie)
    So the antithesis of your personality then.

As for this question: you guys can judge me with my pictures. Sometimes I feel good; at others times I feel absolutely revolting. I just know that I am insecure and utterly self-conscious.
    Join the club.

--------------

But I voted average.

By the way, isn't "not good looking" and "average" kind of the same as far as this poll is concerned? Because surely if you do not vote for "good looking" then you must think you are "not good looking". Sorry for being pedantic.

ReputationRep:
    If I could be arsed to put effort into it - I can look beautiful. But then everyone has their bad hair days.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.