The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Original post by accomoffice
It's OK - I don't know who all of you are, just those who've given enough information for me to tie them up with their application.

uhoh :P
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2381
No, we haven't - I know who you are :wink: and your application is on track.

Haha for real? Do you know if I'm getting the tannery then? Lol
OK, here's all my personal information. What's my application status?

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Because we sometimes provide fridges if people need them for medical reasons (for everyone else, needing cold beer is not a medical reason :tongue:) rather than you having to bring your own.
You said "catering" above. I presume you mean self-catering?
If you pm me your name, I can check that everything is on track.

I think I'm in love!

Yes, I meant self-catering. It'd be awesome if you could check for me thank you <3
Clarence Dock, Block B anyone?
Lupton Block F!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
Original post by Muffinz

Woo Lupton!
Original post by Muffinz

Glad it got sorted, accomoffice is an amazing person :biggrin: It's a normal room then?
Original post by Bella Occhi
Glad it got sorted, accomoffice is an amazing person :biggrin: It's a normal room then?

Yep, perfectly normal! However now I'm not sure if I should buy myself a minifridge or not xD
just accepted my contract for the Tannery, feels very final now! scaaary
Lupton Residences, Block J, anyone else?!

Can't believe how fast this is all creeping up!
Excited of course :biggrin:
So quite a few of you are thinking of moving your stuff in on the 14th? I cannae do that-live far away so whenever I get there I'm staying put! Probably be 17th for me then-better be plenty of fridge space left :smile:
Reply 2392

Original post by dmz
they've not assigned me one :frown: how about you? It's 15mins walk to town and to uni. It's gonna be good fun :wink:. Manchester. Hbu?

yes mate it will be good pal! u on fb? what you gunna be studying? Ahh im also from Manchester pal, where bouts in manc you from bud
Reply 2393
Original post by metalica
yes mate it will be good pal! u on fb? what you gunna be studying? Ahh im also from Manchester pal, where bouts in manc you from bud

yea want me to PM it to you?

Defo! Between Bury New road and manchester. Hbu? What college did you go? I'm doing medical engineering.
Reply 2394

Original post by dmz
yea want me to PM it to you?

Defo! Between Bury New road and manchester. Hbu? What college did you go? I'm doing medical engineering.

Yes pal nice one! ahh right I have an idea where that is, i live in between bury/rochdale, that sounds cool mate im going to be studying Radiography
Reply 2395
Original post by EarlGreyTea

Original post by EarlGreyTea
Lupton Residences, Block J, anyone else?!

Can't believe how fast this is all creeping up!
Excited of course :biggrin:

Block H! but Hi lol
When do we find out if our accommodation is accepted or not? I thought it was when the Uni got our results..just before 18th August? Confused :|
Reply 2397
Original post by metalica
Yes pal nice one! ahh right I have an idea where that is, i live in between bury/rochdale, that sounds cool mate im going to be studying Radiography

i went to college in bury and ex lived in rochdale. We get like 4ft beds as well apparently, when you moving in?
Reply 2398
Original post by Preetinder
When do we find out if our accommodation is accepted or not? I thought it was when the Uni got our results..just before 18th August? Confused :|

if you have unconditional, you'll find out by end of the week
Original post by dmz
if you have unconditional, you'll find out by end of the week

Aah fair enough. I wish I had unconditional :P

Latest