Best Phone?? Watch

ryan02
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
as the title says, what is the best phone to buy atm?
haz864
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I've got a Samsung Galaxy S..... But I think the latest HTC phones are the best!
StuAndMma
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Subjective.

Some people will say iPhone, others HTC phones, others Blackberrys.

All are great phones, and it's completely down to the individual's preferences and usage habits!
U.S Lecce
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Lol you can argue until the cows come home but the fact remains that the best overall phone and most popular is the iphone 4. With it's huge amount of apps, features, advanced tech, popularity, ease of use and so on.... it makes it a hard phone to beat imo.
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It depends entirely on what you'll be using it for. My personal opinion would be the iPhone 4, because of its integration with iTunes (and various other Mac programs), great app store, and because I prefer it's internet browser to Android's. I have no problems with Android at all, but the iPhone just has far more appeal to me (I've gotten so much negative rep over the last couple of days for saying anything pro-Apple that I feel the need to qualify every one of my posts now =P).
yoyo462001
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Desire HD.

The iphone has more games and apps, though on Android there is still plenty, over 200K or something like that.

With androids you can customise your phone to exactly what you want, it truly is amazing. Every Android phone looks totally different whilst every iPhone is the same i.e dock and 4x4 rows of apps, oh and a different wallpaper.

This is what my Desire HD looked like a few months back.

Spoiler:
Show

Now I've changed it a bit. I added a dock which I can scroll through on whichever home screen I'm on, it allows up to 15 apps/shortcuts.

Spoiler:
Show

People have done even more awesome things, like these.

Spoiler:
Show

I haven't even done much customising, and my phone already feels totally different to when I first got it. All these phones are the same Desire HD but made to each persons preference, this is without hacking your phone at all.

Just imagine how beautiful this looks on a 4.3" screen. :coma:
Young Spade
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
In terms ofbwhat? And it depends on what kind if person you are too; you can't just say iPhone or an android phone anymore, you need to know if you are going to be doing heavy customization or do you just want everything to be simple and just "work"?

The former is Android and the latter is IOS. I got bored if iPhones and the like and I use a Motorola Atrix now; amazing phone.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (404)
37.69%
No - but I will (82)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (75)
7%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (511)
47.67%

Watched Threads