Need advice please. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Can anyone give me some advice please.
I have been going out with a girl for about 5 months now. I am 17 and she is 16. At the start of the relationship things were really good, we both liked each other and made each other happy. She was often making an effort asking me if i wanted to do go out and see her.
A few months later the feelings have stronger and i know that i love her and she tells me that she loves me too when we text each other. But im not sure if i believe her. Some times when we text she appears eager to reply and have a conversation whereas other times i get the impression that she has more important things to even when she has told me she was doing nothing. It also seems to be that makes the effort asking her if she wants to do something with me. I have become quite anxious recently because of this. This is the first relationship i have been in so i am not sure if i am over-reacting. Its hard to judge how she feels about me because of the way she acts, sometimes loving and sometimes less eager to show affection.

I would appreciate some advice if anyone can offer their opinion.
bigbabypop
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
My advice would be to cool it for a few days and see if she gets back to you.
Ian.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Can anyone give me some advice please.
I have been going out with a girl for about 5 months now. I am 17 and she is 16. At the start of the relationship things were really good, we both liked each other and made each other happy. She was often making an effort asking me if i wanted to do go out and see her.
A few months later the feelings have stronger and i know that i love her and she tells me that she loves me too when we text each other. But im not sure if i believe her. Some times when we text she appears eager to reply and have a conversation whereas other times i get the impression that she has more important things to even when she has told me she was doing nothing. It also seems to be that makes the effort asking her if she wants to do something with me. I have become quite anxious recently because of this. This is the first relationship i have been in so i am not sure if i am over-reacting. Its hard to judge how she feels about me because of the way she acts, sometimes loving and sometimes less eager to show affection.

I would appreciate some advice if anyone can offer their opinion.
Seriously, don't ask TSR for advice. It's about the banter most of the time.

But, it would seem you seem a little insecure. Try to busy yourself a little more, it might just be the case she has a lot on her mind
Harry.C
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hound her with texts and emails, to show her you care. thats the spirit!
Clumsy_Chemist
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
She sounds like a typical female, just go with the flow and enjoy the good times
emeritus2011
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Just go easy dont go suffocating her, do your own ting, keep yourself busy and stop waiting for her txt or call, dont over-analyze the situation your in, cos just maybe she's is enjoying that your chasing her and after a while she will get bored and move on, show her you are your own man!!!
Oranges
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Harry.C)
Hound her with texts and emails, to show her you care. thats the spirit!
This. :rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (26)
49.06%
No - but I will (1)
1.89%
No - I don't want to (1)
1.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (25)
47.17%

Watched Threads