Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Have just finished my last exam - if I pass everything, in a week I will have completed a Bachelor of Science degree! :cool:

And hopefully graduate on December 15th :rolleyes:

No more exams for the year, woooooooooo!!! :party: :p:

ReputationRep:
    you lucky *****!
    congratulations hunni - the fact i haven't seen you in ages means you've either been working really hard or procrastinating with amazing ease - so either way you deserve to do well! (the second method is my preferred one...)
    let us know how you've done when you get your results back

ReputationRep:
    How did you do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    you lucky *****!
    congratulations hunni - the fact i haven't seen you in ages means you've either been working really hard or procrastinating with amazing ease - so either way you deserve to do well! (the second method is my preferred one...)
    let us know how you've done when you get your results back
    Thanks, I will! :hugs:

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    How did you do?
    Prolly crap :laugh: I don't wanna think about it, but tbh I knew a lot more about this subject than another unit I'm intensely worried about called 'Animal-plant interactions' which I just did not get!! I was like :confused: after walking out of that exam :eek:

This one was easier

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    Have just finished my last exam - if I pass everything, in a week I will have completed a Bachelor of Science degree! :cool:
    Congratulations on your BS!

I want to graduate as well, damn it. Then again my BA probably won't get me a job, so maybe I shouldn't want to graduate.

ReputationRep:
    You're my hero

:party: I wanna party with you but finals are about to ram me in the @$$

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psycho(logist))
    You're my hero

:party: I wanna party with you but finals are about to ram me in the @$$
    How unfortunate :p:

ReputationRep:
    It truly is

ReputationRep:
    Depends if that gets you off though

ReputationRep:
    lol. Not particularly, no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psycho(logist))
    lol. Not particularly, no
    Shame

ReputationRep:
    Go banana!

congrats

i won't have exams till April next year:thrasher: HAH!

ReputationRep:
    yeah i finished exams at wayville on saturday. feels unbelievable. the adelaide pageant was on though, took me forever to get to my psychology exam. stupid kids and their santa lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wojewodztwo_pl)
    yeah i finished exams at wayville on saturday. feels unbelievable. the adelaide pageant was on though, took me forever to get to my psychology exam. stupid kids and their santa lol.
    Another Aussie! Do you graduate from Adelaide uni then? When's the ceremony? Mines in December :cool:

ReputationRep:

And hopefully graduate on December 15th :rolleyes:

No more exams for the year, woooooooooo!!! :party: :p:
    hopefully i'll have the same in june. infact its probable i will as my degree is pretty easy due to past qualifications ive done. woo

ReputationRep:
    Another Aussie! Do you graduate from Adelaide uni then? When's the ceremony? Mines in December :cool:
    im only first year, just started lol. im hoping finish my psychology under graduate degree here in australia, then hopefully start my masters in lublin, my hometown in poland.

well done about finishing. i cant wait until my graduation ceremony. hope you take heaps of photos, because that event only happens once (unless you complete another degree lol)!!!

ReputationRep:
    take heaps of photos bella, because that event only happens once (unless you complete another degree lol)!!!
    I will! I'm certainly planning a few parties after that, so many excuses (ie. what, we have 'leaver's party', 'graduation', 'the after party of the after parties!' :cool: ), sooooo little time!

:eek:

Have just decided that I must log off now

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    take heaps of photos bella, because that event only happens once (unless you complete another degree lol)!!!
    I will! I'm certainly planning or going to a fair few parties after that, so many excuses (ie. what, we have 'leaver's party', 'graduation', 'the after party of the after parties!' :cool: ), sooooo little time!

:eek:

Have just decided that I must log off now

DB_x

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.