If this was your future... Watch

This discussion is closed.
Mr White
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
im more worried about drowning - cos then when you try to breathe you cant get anything inside, this way it feels bad but you can still attempt to breathe
I drowned once, but was revived (unless I wasn't, and this is the afterlife - in which case, heaven is severely overrated).
caz
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
im more worried about drowning - cos then when you try to breathe you cant get anything inside, this way it feels bad but you can still attempt to breathe
once u breathe in the water it becomes ecstacy
*dave*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by caz)
hey thats cheating cuz hes still getting buried alive and will die quickly so only brief suffering
lol - but i want his last memory to be good lol - if it is only 5 rep points :shameful face:
*dave*
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by caz)
I dont get it ...
*dave*
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
I drowned once, but was revived (unless I wasn't, and this is the afterlife - in which case, heaven is severely overrated).
no, its great
caz
Rep:
?
(Original post by *dave*)
I dont get it ...
what's there to get? they say once u breathe in the water, ur lungs fill up and u go unconscious...dreaming
*dave*
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by caz)
what's there to get? they say once u breathe in the water, ur lungs fill up and u go unconscious...dreaming
OOO ok i get it ... i thought u meant that drowing was good lol
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i think there's a site called Deathclock.com or something, which 'calculates' how much time you have before you die depending on whether you're sadistic or just normal etc.
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
id rarthe have the scars, that way you can talk bout it while your aving a bud with friends, least severe, besides, i've been burnt hundreds of times, so it doesn't hurt so much anymore
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm not sure i'd like to be buried alive, i don't mind the cofin being tiny just the fact nobody would hear me scream. The worst way to die anyhow would be in a fire.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by 4Ed)
i think there's a site called Deathclock.com or something, which 'calculates' how much time you have before you die depending on whether you're sadistic or just normal etc.
Hmm... it says that I'll live to be 91. That's probably because I don't drink, smoke, take drugs or generally do anything particularly risky. I have the constitution of a lame octagenarian, though.
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hmm... it says that I'll live to be 91. That's probably because I don't drink, smoke, take drugs or generally do anything particularly risky. I have the constitution of a lame octagenarian, though.
what option did you choose then? optimistic?
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
of cause, you can't breath, you want to scream, and YOUR ON FIRE!!!!
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by caz)
not really its like doing too many situps - exquisite pain
Bhaal85
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by caz)
What would you rather do?

Lose both your arms and both your legs (girls, guys, you know what else too...give it up)

Go to jail for the rest of your life

Get completely burned and have to live the rest of your life with scars

Be buried alive in a tiny coffin (look at the bright-side, at some point you'll die)

-----------------------------------------

see poll
Is this a trick question?
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
SAy's i'll live to be 73, but im tired, so i could have counted wrong, but i am planning to give up smoking when im 18
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
SAy's i'll live to be 73, but im tired, so i could have counted wrong, but i am planning to give up smoking when im 18
im gonna be 73 too
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i think the main influences are sex and mode, i tried edditing whether your a smoker or non smoker, and your hight to weight ratio, but they had no change whatsoever
caz
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ryoku)
well i did smoking and nonsmoking and it says ill live to be 74 no matter what, so i think im gonna keep on smokin especially since 74 is too long anyhow
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol, who want grey hair, and besides, only some people will get cancer from smoking, by smoking, we are strengthening the human race! HAHAHA!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (850)
80.72%
Leave (203)
19.28%

Watched Threads