This discussion is closed.
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
What would you rather do?

Lose both your arms and both your legs (girls, guys, you know what else too...give it up)

Go to jail for the rest of your life

Get completely burned and have to live the rest of your life with scars

Be buried alive in a tiny coffin (look at the bright-side, at some point you'll die)

-----------------------------------------

see poll
id rahter put you in jail with no armas and legs and burn you so you have scars all over your body!
Ryoku
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
id rahter put you in jail with no armas and legs and burn you so you have scars all over your body!
then bury them alive, while still on fire, while drowning in alcohol!
caz
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Ryoku)
then bury them alive, while still on fire, while drowning in alcohol!
id like to drown in alcohol
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
id drink it all, so i wouldn't drown
caz
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ryoku)
id drink it all, so i wouldn't drown
or at least so i wouldnt care if i drown
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Burning would be the best as it wouldn't stop you doing what you wanted if you were determined. Only someone seriously obsesed with looks, or terrified by pain, would prefer death or loss of freedom offered by jail. As for arms and legs, losing one or more would be terrable. I know someone with one of each and he doesn't have any problems (he is my Tae Kwon Do instructor!) but he always has been like that and has learned to walk (and kick ass) like that. For someone like me it would be devistating and I would lose years getting together again.

P.S. Metal legs to the head hurt!
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
anything metal to the head generally hurts
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Beer cans don't, if you know the secret.
Ryoku
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
whats the secret then?
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Thats for me to know and you to bleed greviously from the head till you work it out.
caz
Rep:
?
(Original post by pal_sch)
Burning would be the best as it wouldn't stop you doing what you wanted if you were determined. Only someone seriously obsesed with looks, or terrified by pain, would prefer death or loss of freedom offered by jail. As for arms and legs, losing one or more would be terrable. I know someone with one of each and he doesn't have any problems (he is my Tae Kwon Do instructor!) but he always has been like that and has learned to walk (and kick ass) like that. For someone like me it would be devistating and I would lose years getting together again.

P.S. Metal legs to the head hurt!
you dont have to be seriously obsessed with looks to not want to burn and have sensitive, scarred skin for the rest of your life. i like being out in the sun and carelessly scratching myself

there is enough to do in jail, i personally dont need all that much to live happily
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm just saying, freedom is more important than looks or inconvenience. I know someone seriously burned, he is lucky it isn't to obvious, but he says it rarely hurts and doesn't hamper him too much. The only real problem would be if it hampered movement or your senses. Even then, at least you can go where you want when you want and don't have to worry about dropping the soap.

Plus, even a horendously scared guy has more chance of pulling than a dude behind bars for eternaty.
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
u go eat ur pie! but meanwhile this poll remains the sadly fated
definatly die.....

who would be a quadrapedic? the lack of freedom in jail is suffacating, and being looked like im a freak for the rest of my life wouldnt suit.....

i would rather knock my head on something in the coffin and pass out from lack of air.
pal_sch
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
definatly die.....

who would be a quadrapedic? the lack of freedom in jail is suffacating, and being looked like im a freak for the rest of my life wouldnt suit.....

i would rather knock my head on something in the coffin and pass out from lack of air.
Being looked at like a freak shouldn't bother someone who lists their sex as "americana".
caz
Rep:
?
(Original post by pal_sch)
Being looked at like a freak shouldn't bother someone who lists their sex as "americana".
??
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (242)
61.89%
Yes- I don't like it (18)
4.6%
No- I want it (105)
26.85%
No- I don't want it (26)
6.65%

Watched Threads