Where do you revise? Watch

AdamsStudios
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Where do you guys find the best place to revise? At Your desk? On your bed? Library? School?

I find that the environment and the "Spiritual atmosphere" of wherever I study correlates to the result of my study session. If I study on a crowded desk with the heating on I don't take in any info at all for example.

How about you?
hohohogreengiant
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I do most of my work cross-legged on my bed...really cba with sitting at a desk. Although last week I wrote two essays on my knee in a swivel chair with my feet up on the desk if that counts. Have also been known to revise on an exercise ball and on the stairs. Unconventional but why not.
Fandabidoze!
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
On my bed too (don't have room in my room for a desk), would rather be doing something else in bed but that's the situation at the moment.

It's the only place I revise, I don't do it anywhere else unless I am forced to (for example, study lessons in school).
TheRustaman
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

No distractions... perfect.
Harry.C
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I revise in the cupboard under the stairs, only cause my foster parents are dicks.
planetearth
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Since I often leave my revision to the last minute, I usually revise in my bed when I should be asleep, while brushing my teeth, while eating, on the way to school, in the bus, oh and of course while I'm on the toilet. No time to lose if you know what I mean.
Quirynn
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I would like to revise at a desk but... I don't have a desk. So I revise on my bed. I would much prefer to have a desk but I'll only be in this house for another year and a half so I think it's a bit of a waste if I'm managing all right!
llamalad200
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i can only really take in information in the school library. my house has too many distractions like the internet and tv, xbox, playstation, phone etc. in the library i have no signal so phone is useless!
Fandabidoze!
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Harry.C)
I revise in the cupboard under the stairs, only cause my foster parents are dicks.
Surely your username should be Harry.P then?
username461215
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
desk in my room

always get loads of work done with the headphones in and tunes blaring

never get any work done in college library...end up cotchin around with mates and chatting for a lot of the time :<
Mask Of Sanity
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I cannot revise at my desk, and have become accustomed to revising on my bed.
Susanoo
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
During 6th form, in the local library.
Now that I'm in uni, I'm using such massive books that I can't be bothered to carry them all to the library so I revise at home. I'm lazy, I know
slacker07906
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Like on my bed, or in my living room when everyone's out or on the toilet if absolutely inevitable I'm having a number 2.
Accalia
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I don't have a desk unfortunately, so my three main areas are: the library at my Sixth with headphones blaring (luckily my friends are work-shy, so I rarely run into them); stretched out on my bed; sat in the corner of the living room.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (213)
39.23%
No - but I will (38)
7%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.63%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (256)
47.15%

Watched Threads