Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Someone at work mentioned it. I was stuck inside dagnabit, missed it

ReputationRep:
    It was absolutely amazing! i walk through a big field to get home from college and the view i could see from between the trees was just awe inspiring! I even decided to walk up to the plantation (massive field) near where i live after college today to try and see if the sunset would be any good again, and it wasn't too dissapointing but nothing compared to last night! Although, the full moon today was pretty impressive!

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't actually see the sunset itself from where I was, but I took a few photos of the colours in the sky and the sillouhettes of trees against them.

Pretty.

ReputationRep:
    i saw no nuthing yesterday

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got photos?

ReputationRep:
    I took this photo with my phone:

http://tinypic.com/fucih2.jpg

The photo does it absolutely no justice whatsoever though - if you imagine it with a lovely bright orange and pink glow with the colours intensified tenfold - there are no words to describe it - it was just fantastic!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geogger)
    I took a photo with my camera phone - its not brilliant but I quite liked it! (now its the wallpaper on my phone!)
    Gorgeous

ReputationRep:
    There was one near me a few months back:

ReputationRep:
    *sings*
    I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts...
    :confused: No idea why I felt like posting that, but there we go.

Photo from a bridge near me. Not monday night though...

Wish I'd stayed out longer to get the sun a bit lower, but I was freezing, and I don't think my dog would have complied...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geogger)
    now its the wallpaper on my phone!
    Same!

Nice pic btw.

ReputationRep:
    I noticed too. I saw a plane flying along the horizon and wondered what the passengers were thinking

ReputationRep:
    I missed it last night - was gutted, I love sunsets - and rises in fact, depending on whether or not I'm still up then

Attached images are probably my 2 favourite sunset photos I've grabbed, the first taken out of the back window of my little house in Essex and the second over in Nice in January
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    It truly was a magical sunset yesterday, I have to agree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanGrover)
    There was one near me a few months back:

http://www.ego-chimp.com/forums/uplo...1125147060.jpg
    Hey

I rememebr when the sky was similar to this! It had been raining for ages,and then the skies cleared up and it really was orange!

>>>>another sky fan here!

azs*

ReputationRep:
    I love these sunsets
    CLICKY!!!
    CLICKY!!! (Panaramic)
    CLICKY

ReputationRep:
    amazing pics^^^^^^^^

ReputationRep:
    Why thank you

I love my sunset pics Only decent thing about living on the 7th floor of a block of flats in an estate in Camden

ReputationRep:
    Gutted, didn't see the one people are talking about a few days ago, although there was a really beautiful bluey one near me today. I was staring at it whilst in the car. The moon was huge tonight as well.

This is quite shameful actually, at the moment (and completely coincidentally) I have an Arctic Sunset as my background which is beautiful. I love just the blank canvas of the snow and then all the colours above it. I think it was taken by NASA actually...

--------------

Just found this photo of a sunrise. I would so want to be there.

ReputationRep:
    When you say you were in the car.... were you in the passenger seat...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spoon1)
    Did anyone see the sunset yesterday (monday 14th) - it was one of the most amazing, if not the most amazing, sunsets I have ever seen!
    oh yes i saw it! whilst in the car (passenger seat) on the way to dog training... it was beautiful :rolleyes: i loved the richness of all the colours.. was def the most spectacular one ive ever seen

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.