The Student Room Group

The Ultimate Chicken Burger Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by oh-my-diddy
Mine too! Lol welcome to the group

Have you had a chicken burger recently diddy?
Original post by amyshamblesxx
Have you had a chicken burger recently diddy?

Back in my college days, i used to have one practically every day. However, i've gained around 10kg in the past 2 years so i've now limited myself to once a week lol.

I recently went to a local restaurant where i ordered a grilled peri peri chicken burger and i'll say it now, it was literally the best burger i've ever had lol. Except when i ask other people, for some reason they all say its actually quite average tasting haha
Reply 362
I am in love with this thread!
Anyways, I've always said that if I had to eat one thing in my entire life, I would have chicken burgers! The perfect chicken burger for me would have lettuce, tomato and mayo. Think about it; that already contains 6 out of the 7 nutrients: carbohydrates, protein, fat, vitamins, fibre, minerals!
You can call me a chicken burger fanatic. I even mentioned chicken burgers in my paragraph for my school's yearbook!

Posted from TSR Mobile
A few weeks ago in a Tunbridge Wells pub, St John's Yard. Can't remember the details but there was fried (not battered) chicken breast with a very strong salsa, an awful lot of rocket, generous shavings of Parmesan, and, of course, a lot of mayo and chips stuffed into it. Delicious!
Reply 364
i love chicken burgers.

i think i found my newfound home.
That zinger burger Kfc does is pretty amazing. Kfc here doesn't have it which is a huge shame so I make do with Wendy's spicy chicken burger - it's almost as good but not quite there. :tongue:
Epic bump
Original post by abc_1234
Epic bump

Thankyou for making me see this thread
Reply 368
Peri Peri or gtfo.
If a chicken burger can have its own thread, I want my own thread too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
A dying thread revived. Thank you very much and welcome!
chicken burger :drool: haven't had some in over a year!
The Chicken Legend with Cool Mayo or the Chicken McSandwich (no salad but extra mayo)
Original post by Sabertooth
That zinger burger Kfc does is pretty amazing. Kfc here doesn't have it which is a huge shame so I make do with Wendy's spicy chicken burger - it's almost as good but not quite there. :tongue:

Love KFC burgers.

Fried chicken :coma:.
It's been a minute!

Anyone find themselves going off burgers now?........ No? me neither!
Funny enough its miss millies who do nicest chicken burgers but portion sizes way too small so I just stick with KFC

Posted from TSR Mobile
Take any restaurant chicken burger and sprinkle truffle on it. Then charge some local footballers wife £200 for it. She'll probably buy it because it's the next big thing.
Can't believe it's actually been 4 years since I made this. Lucky for us, chicken burgers still exist lol
I had a delicious chicken burger today.

It was crispy chicken, topped with a salsa made from cider and peaches then lettuce to finish. It was so good. :coma:
Original post by Sabertooth
I had a delicious chicken burger today.

It was crispy chicken, topped with a salsa made from cider and peaches then lettuce to finish. It was so good. :coma:

Lol nice! From a local?

Quick Reply